1996 Factory Service Manual (FSM) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

This was originally shared by @BirfMark, but his link is dead so I thought I would share a link to the folder in my Google Drive. If you download this locally to you computer, it is fully text-searchable...all 1,399 pages. This FSM covers Engine, Chassis, Body and Electrical. BirfMark also hosted a link to a companion electrical wiring diagram, but I can't find it after a cursory search. If you have it and can share it, that would be awesome. Not hammering on BirfMark for no longer hosting! I'm happy to host the FSM, and the companion electrical diagram, and share a link to my Google Drive. Enjoy.

-Josh

1996 FJ80 Factory Service Manual (FSM)

Hi all,

This was originally shared by @BirfMark, but his link is dead so I thought I would share a link to the folder in my Google Drive. If you download this locally to you computer, it is fully text-searchable...all 1,399 pages. This FSM covers Engine, Chassis, Body and Electrical. BirfMark also hosted a link to a companion electrical wiring diagram, but I can't find it after a cursory search. If you have it and can share it, that would be awesome. Not hammering on BirfMark for no longer hosting! I'm happy to host the FSM, and the companion electrical diagram, and share a link to my Google Drive. Enjoy.

-Josh

Just wanted to say thanks for providing the link to the FSM. I've been searching for a while, so thank you for posting it. Unfortunately, can't help with the wiring diagram.

Here you go :)

Attachments

• 1996_Toyota_Land_Cruiser_Electric.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 628
Reactions: KTP
You might receive a couple others via to add to your collection and share...

I think Ive got 3B manual, 3FE, 4runner 96-2002, 40&60 chassis (1980+), 1HD / 1HZ / 1PZT manual, 1996 80 repair manual, a FJ62 manual, H41/H42/H55 trans manual, 1992 chassis supplement manual, FJ62 heavy duty manual I can email as well if anyone wants.

Im not really sure about the liability end of sharing the files so Im a bit hesitant to post links online.

Hi all! Thank you for sending along your resources. I've shared the links to @BirfMark 's FSMs, including the electrical manual. I have also included a Toyota FSM for 22RE and 3VZE (for those dedicated Toyota folks such as myself). I also shared a link to @chap79 's Gdrive folder with a whole host of information. @chap79 : I will remove at your request if you are not on board your Gdrive link being shared this way. Link to all is below.

Toyota FSMs

Thanks

Hi all,

-Josh

Thank you and the OP for this. I'm about to be a first time owner of an 80 series that needs some repair from 97, and I can already see this being so useful. Do you think there will be major discrepancies between the 96 and 97 manuals? I'm determined not to spend $125+ on an OEM repair manual for 97s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom