For Sale 1994 triple locked FZJ80 Memphis TN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello Mudders,

My family has recently grown, and the FZJ coffers have run dry so it's time to part with my work in progress. I figured I'd list it here first to make sure it goes to a good home.

I have a 1994 fzj80 with 183939 on the odometer. I am the second owner, and bought it from a Doctor practicing in Iowa. It is triple locked, and ready to be built into a beautiful beast. (must note: toyota is bringing back the TOYOTA branding in the grill plate which was discontinued the year after this model)

What I've done:
Installed a matching gray "O s*** handle" dash bar
Upgraded to 285 x 75 R16 Nitto Terra Grappler All Terrains with less than 100 miles.
Added two Disco Cupholders
Deleted the running boards and added front factory mud flaps
Performed full synthetic oil changes every 5k myself.

The bad:
The Brake Light is constantly on as indicated in the pictures.
There is some cancer damage on the drivers side rear wheel well and on the rear bumper cross member.
Brakes probably need to be replaced soon since these are notoriously hungry brake monsters.

The good:
Its triple locked
All the dash lights are converted to LED
Installed new Sylvania Silverstar headlights
Has four wheel disc brakes which is uncommon for this year
No dash lights lit and still under 200k miles on the odo.
Interior is immaculate for a truck over 20 years old
Third Row fold up seats, replacement pesky heater hose, and replacement factory belts are included in the sale

Also I can post more photos upon request. Just trying to feel out interest.

Im looking for 7,000 and am located in Memphis, TN. Happy Hunting!
--- Jon

IMG_4943.jpg

IMG_6436.JPG

IMG_6437.JPG

IMG_6438.JPG

IMG_6440.JPG

More pictures would help! Engine, rust, more interior & all angles of exterior & underside

Also forgot to mention: As of like 10,000 miles prior, I had installed four new Bilstein 4600 shocks all the way around and a new OME steering stabilizer for the larger tires.

It looks like your brake fluid is very low. That is most likely what is causing the brake light to be on.

Yea that's the only thru and thru hole, but there's an example of rust scaling on the rear cross member as pictured.

another shot of the side panel with the wheel well rust, and additional undercarriage shots. Still for sale

side panel.JPG

undercarriage 1.JPG

undercarriage 3.JPG

undercarriage2.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom