1994 Prado - What are you guys doing for cup holders? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So my wifes Stanley doesn't fit anywhere in the little square cup holders. What do you guys use?
JK she not allowed to bring that crap in my LC. But seriously, my Yeti needs a place to live.

So my wifes Stanley doesn't fit anywhere in the little square cup holders. What do you guys use?
JK she not allowed to bring that crap in my LC. But seriously, my Yeti needs a place to live.
P.M. sent

IMG_9461.JPG

IMG_9460.JPG

The cupholders Charles posted above are what I have been using for a few years, and have forced my HZJ77 into being ALMOST civilized. Love them! One of the top additions I've made to the truck (and it's a long list...)

The cupholders Charles posted above are what I have been using for a few years, and have forced my HZJ77 into being ALMOST civilized. Love them! One of the top additions I've made to the truck (and it's a long list...)
I concur.

I can also say that it has held up well holding my yeti and another drink in it while bouncing down backroads and trails without complaint or structural fatigue showing up anywhere. :cheers:

I concur.

I can also say that it has held up well holding my yeti and another drink in it while bouncing down backroads and trails without complaint or structural fatigue showing up anywhere. :cheers:
Good call. The ones I bought are made for the Yeti coffee mugs and definitely don't trust them off road. The BH3D ones are sweet.

Good call. The ones I bought are made for the Yeti coffee mugs and definitely don't trust them off road. The BH3D ones are sweet.
Odd Iron Off Road is the distributor for BH3D’s line of 70 Series compatible cup holders. 😊

Well aware. I've loaded my cart with one and a set of recovery points a couple times just haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Just picked up a large order of laser cut components for the recovery points. 😊

Just picked up a large order of laser cut components for the recovery points. 😊
I see from your avatar pic, that you finally replaced the 79 with something... err... uh... something. I will respect your choice.

The plus side is it gets better mileage, and peddling everywhere will keep you in shape! A green choice for sure.... 😜

I see from your avatar pic, that you finally replaced the 79 with something... err... uh... something. I will respect your choice.

The plus side is it gets better mileage, and peddling everywhere will keep you in shape! A green choice for sure.... 😜
It will hold me, one dog and one verbal message. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom