For Sale 1994 Ariz. 1 owner 3X locked (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is not my truck so don't contact me, i saw this on craigs list, and though a Mub member might want a clean, low mile, rust free, one owner, Arizona truck. $9700.00 * UPDATE (8-27-17) i see that this owner has posted another ad for this truck with a lower price of $9500.00, so it looks like he may be willing to deal a little bit on his price.
Toyota Land Cruiser 94 4wd e lockers abs original owner 172k miles
00q0q_8LQWosCJQ3L_600x450.jpg

for sale our 1994 Toyota land cruiser with only 172k miles 4wd with rear and front locking differentials, never off road or abused or upgraded with aftermarket parts 100% stock.
finally our mother agree on selling her cruiser and that's the only reason why is for sale, is a 1994 cruiser in pretty good shape, never been in any accidents so its a clean original Arizona title.
its old but I get a lot complements almost anywhere I go about the cruiser. it was always maintained by a friend of ours that works at camelback Toyota and he was doing the needed repairs at his house on weekends or after work.
recently the 4 shocks, steering absorber and the right front bearing were replace it.
a week ago the air mass meter sensor fail and finally was replaced 2 days ago that's the reason was it was removed from craigslist but now is running like a champ.
it has some normal wear here and there nothing big "23 years old" but solid as a rock.
if you have any questions text me a 6029301526.
toyota land cruiser 1994 4wd abs e lockers original owner 172k miles
00s0s_cnjACbybAeD_600x450.jpg

00q0q_jZ3RfiS77zX_600x450.jpg

00Y0Y_ceTxAuMLlGr_600x450.jpg

00Y0Y_4yFQrmPaYhP_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Here's some more photos.
01313_8RtczWuJMds_600x450.jpg
00e0e_5FnDprP3QgG_600x450.jpg
00n0n_fHNIzn3GTN0_600x450.jpg

00d0d_avKdSu9VKuJ_600x450.jpg

00A0A_gyM3yRXesPq_600x450.jpg

00N0N_kz8UbtiYJiu_600x450.jpg

00i0i_6kJG741jTDT_600x450.jpg

I am always curious on vehicles of this age. What type of maintenance should it have? I see allot of folks saying they replaced the radiator, head gaskets, water pump, timing chain etc. On a one owner vehicle like this what would you expect to pay in maintenance if things had not been well maintained past 100K? (and is 9500 a good price?) IT seems to range between about 6 and 12 depending on what it has done to it. This one looks bone stock, but really nicely maintained.

When you buy a truck like this if it doesn't have any maintenance records plan on doing a base line. If it does have records, you can just keep doing your maintenance based on time and miles. The cost to do a base line will be what ever it cost to get all it's maintenance issues up to date. As to your question if this is a good price, all i can say is clean trucks don't stay on the market long. So if it's sold in a few days then i guess you can say 9500 was a good price, if it's still for sale in a month then it's not. After watching the 80 series Land Cruise market for the past year i feel this truck will sell fast.

I'm pretty interested in this one, but the lack of OBD2 and airbags kinda bothers me. The lack other interior upgrades I'm ok with.

Anybody wish they had gone with a 95-97 over the 93/94?

I own a 94, and have no regrets as to it not having OBD2 or air bags. Even without OBD2 it still is an OBD1 truck, so it'll still point you in the direction of where the problems are coming from. Does it provide as much info as a OBD2 system, no it doesn't, but it's still workable. I do have to tell you that i use to run my own shop, and i own a lot of test tools so working on my own truck is easier for me than say someone, who doesn't repair cars for a living. Oh one more thing, i live close to Phoenix so i could take a look at this truck for you if you want.

I like the 94 the most with the cloth interior. I like ODI because it is kinda dumb. My truck runs fine, I don't need more wires. The 93 had an issue with the ECM going bad, but the fix is the 94 ECM. Other than that, I don't need the airbags and the dash is much cooler and I like the front grill more. No lockers for me, but I don't need them, mostly just a lot of rough forest service roads up here.

This one is probably a nice rig, but it probably needs a bunch of stuff if she just drove and parked it for 23 years. If she has the records from the dealership, well then it would be a good deal.

I'm pretty interested in this one, but the lack of OBD2 and airbags kinda bothers me. The lack other interior upgrades I'm ok with.

Anybody wish they had gone with a 95-97 over the 93/94?

My 91 is.... by far... my favorite 80! People are going to jump all over me, but....... the 3FE is a far superior engine to the engines found in the 95 and up Cruisers! No head gasket issues, and the 3FE will run forever! They say the newer engines are "much more powerful", but they only put out an additional 35-40hp (+/-). For the issues I hear about with them, I'll gladly stick to the mighty 3FE!
You need to jump all over this one... clean, 3X locked, and white! Lol. If you wait, this will be gone......quick!

I like the 94 the most with the cloth interior. I like ODI because it is kinda dumb. My truck runs fine, I don't need more wires. The 93 had an issue with the ECM going bad, but the fix is the 94 ECM. Other than that, I don't need the airbags and the dash is much cooler and I like the front grill more. No lockers for me, but I don't need them, mostly just a lot of rough forest service roads up here.

This one is probably a nice rig, but it probably needs a bunch of stuff if she just drove and parked it for 23 years. If she has the records from the dealership, well then it would be a good deal.

Good point.... often times sitting is harder on a vehicle then driving regularly. If your not a "wrench", id still have someone that knows Cruisers look it over for ya.

Good clean truck. Are you wanting a dd weekend warrior? If so this could work for you. That's not a hi miler by any means. I'd jump on it. Check underneath for the usual. Definitely worth a serious look.

I've owned a 93 LC for 23 years and wouldn't part with it. If something happened to my 93 and I saw this 94 I'd buy it in a hot second. They are THAT GOOD. Seats look very good, has big transmission, improver larger straight 6. A grandma car...... and a great deal. I have 325,000 on mine. Hauls lots of gear, comfort for long hauls for OOS fishing and hunting, can fit lots of peps, plenty of power... handles great. Good clean color too...same as mine.

broken sunroof, broken steering column cover, rear main seal leaks, broken side mirror, thats about it...
I spoke with the owner a few times, his friend did all the PM work in his garage. I picked up a 91 closer to my area instead, so this one wont last long FYI,,

If anyone wants to know what does, and does not work on this truck, PM me, i went and test drove it for another Mud member who lives out of state, so i can give you a full report.

Last edited:
the 3FE is a far superior engine to the engines found in the 95 and up Cruisers!
Just as a FYI, Toyota stopped installing the 3FE in 1992, and started installing the 1FZ engine in 93 not 95.

Just as a FYI, Toyota stopped installing the 3FE in 1992, and started installing the 1FZ engine in 93 not 95.

Yea, I knew that. I don't know why I put 95 down...... long day! Sounds like a nice ride though, were you impressed after driving it?

Yea, I knew that. I don't know why I put 95 down...... long day! Sounds like a nice ride though, were you impressed after driving it?
To answer your question, it has some issues, that's why i said that anyone that wants to know what kind of condition it's in, should PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom