For Sale 1994 80 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 1994 80 series with 125k. It has factory lockers with pin 7 mod and center diff lock switch upgrade. Other than that its more or less stock. Have done some off-roading with it and pulled a 1500 lb Aliner travel trailer on occasiin. Bought it about 12 years ago with 90k on it and did a lot of the normal maintenance items, such as resealing the front diff, cap, rotor, wires, and fluid maintenance. I hate to let it go, but its been just sitting in the garage and I would rather see someone get some use out of it. It has been replaced with an 8.1 suburban as it is better suited for family use at this stage. I would rather have someone on this forum have first crack at it. Prices are all over the place on these, that said I'm looking for around 9k. I will be updating with pics later, but it is slate gray with grey leather. Paint is not perfect neither is the leather. Call or text 631.255.6140 for more info or interest. Thanks

PM sent

Sent a PM earlier but didn't hear back? I see you are new - so welcome!!!

Click that red colored number on your "inbox" in the top right of your screen. That will take you to PM's - Personal Messages :)

Sent a PM earlier but didn't hear back? I see you are new - so welcome!!!

Click that red colored number on your "inbox" in the top right of your screen. That will take you to PM's - Personal Messages :)

Just spoke to him via text a few moments ago and he has sold it already.

Thank you for updating the thread, I apologize lcgeek, but between rushing around and talking to the guy that eventually bought it, I didn't get to check back in here. I was a long time Lurker and this was the only place I posted it. Glad to see someone on the forums got it. This is truly a great group of people on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom