SOLD 1994 80 series: Colorado Springs, CO (1 Viewer)

Here is a list of what I have available: Updated FEB, 27, 2021

PLEASE READ! Text or call only

Interior Color is grey.

Steering wheel - $30 (SOLD)
Dash (has crack) $25 (SOLD)
Instrument cluster - $75
Passenger front door panel with window switch - $50 (SOLD)
AC Evaporator - $30
Heater core - $40 (SOLD)
AC/Heater fan - $30 (SOLD)
Carpet (only front and middle section) - $75 (SOLD)
Shifter - $50 (SOLD)
Center console - $50 (SOLD)
Shifter and t-case cover with dual cup holder - $100 (SOLD)
Air filter canister - $50
Transmission computer - $100 (SOLD)
HVAC ducts - $25 each (SOLD)
Rear mud flaps - $75 for the pair (SOLD

BEST WAY TO REACH ME IS BY TEXT OR CALL!!

Tony 719-208-1318

IMG_3856.jpeg

Last edited:

Redgrrr

I have a problem with 40s
SILVER Star
I need the drivers door window and lock switch grey panel and a cruise control assembly from the column if you will separate.

Interested in the Shifter and t-case cover with dual cup holder - looks dusty in the pic, but wondering about overall condition (i.e scratches, fading, etc). If good, I'll take it - price shipped to Raleigh, NC (27608). Thanks!

Interested in the Shifter and t-case cover with dual cup holder - looks dusty in the pic, but wondering about overall condition (i.e scratches, fading, etc). If good, I'll take it - price shipped to Raleigh, NC (27608). Thanks!
I have one person ahead of you on this. It's just dusty.

I was wondering if there was the rear lock cover on the rear tailgate. I forgot what it’s called but the lock on the tailgate with the writing “Toyota”. And if there were the window trims/weather stripping. The interior window trip that covers the mirror assembly. I’m not good at describing 😅

I was wondering if there was the rear lock cover on the rear tailgate. I forgot what it’s called but the lock on the tailgate with the writing “Toyota”. And if there were the window trims/weather stripping. The interior window trip that covers the mirror assembly. I’m not good at describing 😅
Window trim*

Hi, looking for fuse box cover in gray and spare tire holding assembly/chain. Let me know! Thanks, Chris

Looking for a rear axle with disc brakes and a rear locker, could consider buying a bundle if the front and rear both have lockers. Rear door card speaker cover. Front right bumper corner with chrome. Interior trim parts (I can go In Further detail). Thank you 😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom