Wanted 1993-1997 FJ/FZJ80 in NorCal/Surrounding states (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking to buy a 93-97 FJ/FZJ80 soon

Stock to Fully Built will be considered

I have a wide price range for the right LC depending upon miles/mods

Lockers are a must, that’s my only real stipulation

Reply here or reply through PM

Thank you!

Looking to buy a 93-97 FJ/FZJ80 soon

Stock to Fully Built will be considered

I have a wide price range for the right LC depending upon miles/mods

Lockers are a must, that’s my only real stipulation

Reply here or reply through PM

Thank you!

Have you seen this one in your search so far?

Have you seen this one in your search so far?

Yes I have actually, my search has spread across the entire US at this point. This one is crazy clean and the price isn’t really outrageous in my opinion, but I’m looking more for something turn key that I don’t need to touch, besides maintenance of course, and that I can add my own touches of course. I’m far too deep into my current car build (that I’m selling) to ever buy something 100% stock again and totally go from the ground up.

What's not turn key about that truck. If your looking for something more built then that then your looking for highly modified.

I’m guessing the purchase of an LC is contingent upon the sale of his other ride. He was trying to trade it for another cruiser in the classifieds.

Sorry my wording of “turn key” was used a bit incorrectly, I more so meant something with mods that I don’t quite have to worry so much about dinging up or scratching. That thing is incredibly clean and priced about where it should be, but I’m looking for something with the same realm of mods with higher mileage and maybe lesser in cosmetic condition. That may sound silly but I’d like to keep a little cash in my pocket from selling my current car and gen 2 Montero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom