1991 FJ80 parting out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need a passenger side front bumper corner. You know, the cheap assed plastic piece!

everyone would be better off calling him.

He said he would check every two days four days ago :(

How bout the drivers side tail light lense?

Patience guys. As I said I dont have access at home right now and just started a new job so things are a little hectic.

To be clear. I will be selling components biggest part at a time. So....if someone wants the whole thing that gets dibs. If someone wants the tailgate and someone wants the tailgate latch, the tailgate gets dibs. The less pieces I end up with the easier it is.

PM me with an offer on the part you want and I will respond asap or as mentioned calling is easiest.

As of right now it is sitting complete until I get a response on an offer on the whole thing. I will start parting it monday the 27th.

Seats and dash

The tan interior - what shape is the seat leather in and what would you want for the front seat leather. The Fabric would even be OK if in good condition

Dash: I would like the black plastic upper dash - the part that holds the clock , haz switch and air vents.

Do you take paypal or ?

AZ 86004

Seats and dash

Almost forgot i'll take the glove compartment with that if possible. :)

i am interested in the front axle and all the links for the front and rear axle.

Passenger side tail light?

How about the driver's side sun visor?
Do you have the stock wheel center caps? Condition?

Ok... it's the 28th.... ARB?

Dibs on Sliders, (aftermarket) rear bumper and winch if you have 'em. Left you a voicemail and PM'd you.

08-20-06, 06:24 PM
skyshark186 said:
Alright. Its come down to it. The 80 will be parted.

The drivers side doors are damaged, and are the only truely unusable parts. The body is slightly damaged behind the drivers rear door, but could be easily fixed if used. The rest is good. There is one tiny spot of rust on the upper hatch, but it could be taken care of easily as well.

The motor is said to have two bad cylinders. The tranny is in good shape, shifts fine. As well as the transfer case, axles, and interior. Interior is leather, and tan. Carpet is in good shape, dash too. Basically the motor and the two doors are bad and everything else is good. Motor is complete, so parts are available from it as well.

I will be taking offers as a whole if thats what someone wants, or parting by reasonable offer. Im not trying to get rich here, just make it worth my while. I will help with shipping, and can remove/help with removal if pickup is possible. Truck sits in North Platte, Ne 69101.

I can only check this post every couple days since I dont have internet at home, so if you need anything urgently I can be reached day or night(I dont sleep so dont be shy) at 308-520-4383. All other inquiries please post here and I will return them as quickly as possible.
08-24-06, 06:27 PM
skyshark186 said:
Patience guys. As I said I dont have access at home right now and just started a new job so things are a little hectic.

To be clear. I will be selling components biggest part at a time. So....if someone wants the whole thing that gets dibs. If someone wants the tailgate and someone wants the tailgate latch, the tailgate gets dibs. The less pieces I end up with the easier it is.

PM me with an offer on the part you want and I will respond asap or as mentioned calling is easiest.

As of right now it is sitting complete until I get a response on an offer on the whole thing. I will start parting it monday the 27th.

First on the 20th he puts this out here, says it will take two days as he has no internet at home. Four days later he says we need to be patient as he is waiting a week after the initial post (27th) for a sale complete, now a day aftar that date nada.

I'd be seriously leery. If it takes him a week to NOT sell a single part how long will it take to actually ship? I'd rather pay full retail and not get played with like this.

Your welcome to be leery. Do as you wish. Im not forcing parts on anyone.

To those whove asked. I dont have any aftermarket stuff left on the 80 anymore shy of the rims. I dont have any ARB or slider stuff on it. I dont have original center caps.

Everyone else will have a PM on their parts

skyshark186 said:
Your welcome to be leery. Do as you wish. Im not forcing parts on anyone.

To those whove asked. I dont have any aftermarket stuff left on the 80 anymore shy of the rims. I dont have any ARB or slider stuff on it. I dont have original center caps.

Everyone else will have a PM on their parts

You posted a for sale thread and then vaporized. Then had an attitude when people asked where the sale was at.

You said you were waiting for the 27th then did not respond for three days more.

I wish you and all that take a chance on you the best of luck. I'll buy elsewhere.

Ok Jeremy (aka skyshark186), I'm getting curious as to whether I'm ever going to hear from you again. I sent the payment on Sept. 5th and a PM on the same day, another PM on the 13th and an email to address you gave for paypal on the 14th. Still no reply and no package.

I'm running out of patience here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom