For Sale 1990 2Door 4runner 5 speed. $4,000 Pittsburgh (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have decided to sell my 1990 2nd Gen 2 door 4runner to fund my fj40 project. Asking $4000. I am in Pittsburgh PA however the truck came from Arizona and the frame is completely rust free, and in this area is very hard to come by. The only rust was body above the exhaust, I have cut that all out and welded in metal to fix it. I have put a slightly newer engine in it when I bought it the owner over heated it and ruined the heads and block. It has new all terrain tires and brakes are around 8/32 inspected 2/17. Also removed the auto vacuum 4wd lock and replace with factory locking hubs. It runs and drives great have taken it on long trips camping with no issues. The only problems with it are the following, drivers side vent window was broken out I replaced It but tint doesn't match and the latch is broken and needs replace. When replacing the engine found I did not have a connector on my harness for the cold start injector so had to wire up a switch, flick it on start it and flick it off runs no problem. Passenger inside door handle does not work but there is two on that door so I just use the other one. Rear bumper could use replaced was hit while parked infront of my house. Lastly the addicted off road bumper needs the reinforcement plate they sell to stiffen it up. Other than that It could use fresh paint and be ready to go for the right owner.

20160416_143322.jpg

20160416_142117.jpg

20160416_141923.jpg

20160416_141930.jpg

20160416_142343.jpg

Last edited:
22RE or 3VZ engine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom