For Sale 1989 FJ62, Lifted, ARB Bumper, Roof Rack, $5k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1989-FJ62-Land-Cruiser-IMG_0522.jpg

This 1989 FJ62 was owned by the same family since the late 90s. It sports an Old Man Emu lift, oversized tires on 16″ rims, an ARB front bumper, ARB rock sliders, and a roof rack with a spare tire carrier mount. Includes a Pioneer AM/FM/CD radio with matching 6-disc changer, original owners manual, bottle jack and tool kit. Also includes a fair amount of service records. Engine was completely replaced in the early 1990s.

Video overview, 200+ pics and more info on the Red Line Land Cruisers classifieds page here.

Details:
  • $5,000
  • Dark gray exterior, blue interior
  • 285/75/r16 BFG A/T tires (33.5″ tires)
  • View 200+ photos download/view super high res versions here (part 1) and here (part 2)
  • Located in Monument, Colorado
  • VIN: JT3FJ62G3K1112832
The Good:
  • Runs and shifts smooth (taking into consideration what I noted below about the MAF sensor)
  • BFG tires have a year or so left tread-wise
  • Trail-ready FJ with about $3k worth of upgrades in the tires, fog lights, suspension, ARB front bumper, rock slider and roof rack alone.
  • AM/FM/CD with 6-disc changer
The So-So:
  • Speedo stopped working years ago. Previous owner guessed the mileage to be around 270k.
  • Runs but sat for a while and needs a tune up, all fluids changed, and will also either need new Oxygen sensors an/or a rebuilt/replaced mass air flow sensor (MAF). Won’t idle with the air cleaner lid on. When it’s cracked it runs and idles great.
  • Front seat bottoms are pretty beat in the front under the seat covers. Front seat backs are fine.
  • Horn and rear wiper not working
  • Has some rust, but limited to the body and priced accordingly.

1989-FJ62-Land-Cruiser-IMG_0522.jpg

This 1989 FJ62 was owned by the same family since the late 90s. It sports an Old Man Emu lift, oversized tires on 16″ rims, an ARB front bumper, ARB rock sliders, and a roof rack with a spare tire carrier mount. Includes a Pioneer AM/FM/CD radio with matching 6-disc changer, original owners manual, bottle jack and tool kit. Also includes a fair amount of service records. Engine was completely replaced in the early 1990s.

Video overview, 200+ pics and more info on the Red Line Land Cruisers classifieds page here.

Details:
  • $5,000
  • Dark gray exterior, blue interior
  • 285/75/r16 BFG A/T tires (33.5″ tires)
  • View 200+ photos download/view super high res versions here (part 1) and here (part 2)
  • Located in Monument, Colorado
  • VIN: JT3FJ62G3K1112832
The Good:
  • Runs and shifts smooth (taking into consideration what I noted below about the MAF sensor)
  • BFG tires have a year or so left tread-wise
  • Trail-ready FJ with about $3k worth of upgrades in the tires, fog lights, suspension, ARB front bumper, rock slider and roof rack alone.
  • AM/FM/CD with 6-disc changer
The So-So:
  • Speedo stopped working years ago. Previous owner guessed the mileage to be around 270k.
  • Runs but sat for a while and needs a tune up, all fluids changed, and will also either need new Oxygen sensors an/or a rebuilt/replaced mass air flow sensor (MAF). Won’t idle with the air cleaner lid on. When it’s cracked it runs and idles great.
  • Front seat bottoms are pretty beat in the front under the seat covers. Front seat backs are fine.
  • Horn and rear wiper not working
  • Has some rust, but limited to the body and priced accordingly.
Still have her? I am looking for a rig to take to Hawaii in a year. Going to use that time to bullet proof. My name is Heath. I am in Tampa Florida....let me know...not sure how this site works exactly I am new to it but a long time cruiser fan. Would happily share my number just not sure of protocol...peace and blessings...

P
Still have her? I am looking for a rig to take to Hawaii in a year. Going to use that time to bullet proof. My name is Heath. I am in Tampa Florida....let me know...not sure how this site works exactly I am new to it but a long time cruiser fan. Would happily share my number just not sure of protocol...peace and blessings...
Still have it. Will send you a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom