For Sale 1989 62-Series Denver, Colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD!

I'm unfortunately selling my 1989 62 series because, honestly, I think my eyes were bigger than my stomach. I have a 2016 4 Runner, a 1997 80 series, and a 1976 40 series. Something really has to go and I chose this one because honestly, it's the roughest of the bunch and I really don't have the time to spend on this many rigs.

I'm located in Denver, Colorado and have title in hand. I've actually done a good bit of work to her and in her current state, she's a tough, dependable girl. I purchased it about 2 years ago from someone here in Denver. The vehicle had spent the last few years on a ranch here in Colorado, but it's originally from New Mexico. As you can see, she's seen some action over the years. Everything that I've done to date I have receipts for and can provide contact info for the local shop that actually completed the work for me. There's definitely some rust, there are also several bangs/bruises, and obvious paint deficiencies. The engine is original, and actually runs beautifully. The AC works very well, and all power windows work well too. The rear hatch lock isn't working currently, but is probably an easy fix. The original hood I still have, but replaced it with one I found on Ebay that didn't have hail damage. I can certainly include the original as well. Also, I still have the original Mudstar 31X10.50X15 MT tires, and can include those also.

217K miles
Rebuilt transfer case
Rebuilt transmission
New starter
New dash cap by cruiser corps
Front and rear seat covers by cruiser corps
OME Lift - Includes F/R shocks, F/R springs, F/R Bushings, Steering Dampener, F/R Ubolts, F/R Greasable shackle kits, F/R Greasable pin kits

Brand new BFG 33X10.5X15 AT T/A Tires

PICS:

IMG_0073.jpg
IMG_0072.jpg
IMG_0070.jpg
IMG_0063.jpg
IMG_0059.jpg

Last edited:
ASKING: $7500...please PM if interested..

More pics..
IMG_0058.jpg
IMG_0053.jpg
IMG_0051.jpg
IMG_0047.jpg
IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg
IMG_0040.jpg
IMG_0038.jpg
IMG_0034.jpg
IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg
IMG_0023.jpg

Bump for price drop: $6900

That is a great looking color, especially in that part of the country. Good luck with sale!

Price lowered to $6500. I've received a request this week for a few more pics that I'll be taking today. If you'd like to see more yourself, just ask. Thanks!

I don't see an option to pm you. Please call me 541-480-0112

Click on the DDD to the left and when the link opens choose "start conversation" and you'll move to a (sort-of) PM page. They call it "conversations" now.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Upholstery looks great! Do they salt the roads "up" there??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom