For Sale 1988 FJ62 with Many Mods: Hendersonville NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This was a running project to make a reliable daily driver with modern amenities and trail-worthy upgrades. Project has stalled out due to other commitments but will be a bargain for someone looking to do the same thing!

- Chevy 350 with Edelbrock carb and automatic trans PROFESSIONALLY installed - no hack job here. Runs great.
- Complete suspension overhaul, upgrade (Emu lift, new springs, rebuilt everything)*
- 4PlusProducts rear bumper with integrates LED lights, tire carrier and custom Yeti 25 cooler carrier*
- 4Plus Products front bumper with Hella fog lights and winch mount*
- Gamiviti custom designed roof rack with integrated light bar with optional amber lenses
- Five JCT F5 16x8 wheels mounted with BFGoodrich T/A KO2 LT285/75R-16 tires (only about 2,000 miles of use)*
- 3rd row seat in original matching grey (uninstalled and new in original packaging)
- Pioneer GPS/Stereo head unit with Bluetooth, back up camera integrated in rear bumper, new speakers all around*
- Rebuilt brakes/lines*
- HID headlights with additional relays for accessories*
- New A/C compressor
- Center console upgraded with accessory and USB outlets*
Upgrades (not including engine) fully documented at over $11,000. No expense spared.

*items with * were professionally done for me by Stan at Hardline Fabrication Services

What it still needs:
- paint and body. Large dent in right rear quarter. Rust at door bottoms and some at fender bottoms. Minor bubbling elsewhere. Have matching paint remnants/codes. (Frame is solid without rust issues).
- new weather stripping in several locations
- seat covers to replace the awful faded to purple ones! (foundations are decent firmness)

Current NC inspection and registration.
Clear title.
More pics and running engine video available.
Reliable runner - drive it home and enjoy it while you make improvements as we have!
$12,500 firm!

That’s a steal

Engine video link and more photos per request. I apologize that the engine was not even wiped down before the pics were taken. I had a bad stomach bug this weekend when I took these and it just wasn't in the cards to clean on a hot day!

This looks like a good deal. If I hadn't just bought one I'd be booking a one way ticket to NC!

That’s a bargain for sure

what vehicle did the engine /trans combo come out of? What model trans?

AC work?

I don't have any info on the SBC swap. It was done 2 owners ago but was nicely done and always impresses the mechanics who see it. Same with trans done at same time.

The A/C works but struggles on the hottest days as you might expect for a greenhouse this size.

Your inbox is too full to send a private message, but I don’t want to miss out. If you have a chance please get in touch with me. I think this might be the right land cruiser for me! It seems like a great price, and I have cash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom