SOLD 1988 FJ62 For Sale in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

I am selling my 1988 FJ62. The truck has 179,XXX miles on it, and it has been my daily driver until I got a new job that equites travel across the state, which is the reason for sale...

Overall, she’s in pretty good shape:
  • PO performed extensive body and paint work to repair/replace rusted body panels
  • ARB front bumper with winch (lights are just for show right now - PO hadn't wired them and I didn't have a need for them)
  • OME 2.5"(?) lift
  • BFG 33x12.50 AT tires with aluminum wheels
  • Decent interior - PO reupholstered the seats with neoprene camo, so I installed covers, but seat foam is firm and comfortable; no cracks in the dash; new shifter bushings; rear carpet has seen better days though
  • Work I have completed:
    • Fluids/filters changed
    • OEM spark plugs and wires
    • OEM fuel filter
    • OEM distributor cap and rotor
    • OEM thermostat
    • OEM throttle position sensor
    • Cleaned throttle body
    • OEM fuel pulsation damper
    • Fuel pressure regulator (OEM equivalent)
    • OEM fan clutch
    • Reman alternator
    • New battery
    • Front brake pads
    • Rodney transmission flush
    • New power steering pump

I also have a Yakima roof rack that has seen better days if you're interested (no charge).

Asking 8,500

IMG_0763.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

Last edited:
Visit site
No, it has not sold. I haven't even listed it locally, yet. Here are a couple undercarriage photos that I took on my way out the door this morning.

Sorry for the extremely slow response. I just closed on an investment property, and it is taking up all of my time outside of work.

As you can see in the photos, there isn't a lot of rust, except in the C channels. The lighting in the C-channel photo almost looks like it is rusted through, but it is not. Just the inner layer is scaled up.

View from Driver Side.jpg
Driver Front Fender.jpg
Passenger Knuckle.jpg
C-Channel.jpg
Rear Axle.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom