SOLD 1987 Toyota Land Cruiser Fj60 with 3FE engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
Hey, Mud community. I'm in the position where I'm thinking about giving up my project FJ60. I was in the process of swapping a 3FE from a 92 FJ80 into my FJ60 and ended up pausing the completion due to financial and work reasons. The 3FE is installed (all new engine gaskets and seals, new head gaskets and head bolts.) The engine came out of a running and driving FJ80 with 200-210K miles on it. The FJ60 body/chassis is lower at around 140-150K. The crusier was purchased at a salvage yard in Colorado. Proof of purchase and State inspection and title check is clear. But I do not have the title. I'm either selling this as a complete parts cruiser or someone can go through the bonding process and get a title for it. I just ran out of time and energy for the project.

What's left on the swap. 1: Emissions/ Smog stuff needs to be hooked up. 2: Needs a FJ62 3FE Exhaust from the Manifold to the Cat. It's the one that goes from 2 pipes to 1. And I'm sure there will be some little troubleshooting here and there left. But I'd say the project is 80-90% done. There is a new fuel pump that works with the fuel injected system installed along with a lot of other swap items including an extra ECU and other random parts. It has a new windshield.

The Interior is pretty rough - I pulled the carpet, but have pretty much everything else. Seats are decent. Dash is rough, no radio. Overall the Crusier is Rust Free!! But does have dents and dings all over. It would be a perfect candidate to restore as finding ones without rusted out quarter panels and roofs are hard to come by. I also have 4 extra stock rims on junk tires that go with this. Will get more pics - It's currently in storage.

I'm open to cash offer for the entire project, or if you are a mechanic in Colorado and would consider helping me finish the swap I'm open to quotes on that as well.

Screen Shot 2020-01-20 at 3.59.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-01-20 at 3.58.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-20 at 3.59.01 PM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom