Parting Out 1985 FJ60 115K (MN) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've decided to part this truck out. It only has 115,000 on it, but it is quite rusty in the doors, quarters, roof. Surprisingly not rusty are the tailgate, hatch, and the whole front end.

Runs pretty good for having old fuel in it. Engine does leak, PS leaks---it just leaks!!! I drive it around the yard, but the brakes are not that good. Exhaust is quiet, so it must have been replaced at some time. Has FJ40 riveted rims, but they are not that great. Basically just holding it up and rolling around right now.

Carpet in the front and rear is pretty decent. I'm going to pull it and clean it before I sell it. Front seats are pretty good--Fabric is good, small cracks in the side vinyl on the drivers, which is the easy part to fix. Back seats are good. All glass is good, all interior panels are good, Dash pad has a couple cracks

I'd sell the whole truck for $1,750. The engine, trans, transfer case Is worth $1500, and the front axle is worth $250, so there you go.

Send me a PM for parts. I would lean towards selling the whole thing first though. I have a title.

IMG_0399.JPG

IMG_0400.JPG

IMG_0401.JPG

IMG_0402.JPG

IMG_0403.JPG

Last edited:
More

IMG_0404.JPG

IMG_0405.JPG

IMG_0406.JPG

IMG_0407.JPG

IMG_0408.JPG

More

IMG_0409.JPG

IMG_0410.JPG

IMG_0411.JPG

IMG_0412.JPG

IMG_0413.JPG

Last batch

IMG_0413.JPG

IMG_0414.JPG

IMG_0415.JPG

IMG_0416.JPG

Interested in power steering pump bracket and the ECM.

ECM?

yeah, the smog computer...

Are the front side marker lights in good shape (no cracks and not crumbling)? Mainly interested in the main part of the lights (housing), I have good lenses if yours are broken, so would still be interested.

Also interested in the rear cargo area dome light if it's in good shape.

Last edited:
Yes...that's it!

Location?

Are the front side marker lights in good shape? Mainly interested in the main part of the lights (housing), I have good lenses if yours are broken.

Also interested in the rear cargo area dome light if it's in good shape.

Front lights are not original, unless 85 had different ones

I'll check the rear dome light

I'd be interested in the front and rear sway bars. I live in Colorado so not sure what shipping would be like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom