Wanted 1983 SR5 Restoration NEEDING TRIM parts! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I may have posted before, but I need to try again. I'm trying to get my old truck back on the road, but I can't finish the interior without a few parts. I need the steering column cover for a tilt steering wheel, preferably in brown. A SR5 steering wheel in brown, the complete floor plate for the gear shift, and the radiator overflow/windshield washer reservoir. I also need a few other parts but will start with these. If you happen to be parting out a truck, or know of anyone with some of these parts, PLEASE get back to me! THANKS!

Have you checked with beno or cruiserdan? With a vin # they can check what is available oem, you'd be surprised what's still out there.

Good luck

I don't know either one of them, and I don't know how I would contact. I've looked everywhere for new parts, but they simple don't exist!

I have some '83 Toyota pickup parts.
I know I have a entire 4x4 tilt steering column for '82/'83 including steering wheel, also have the same for a 2wd. I have several column covers, black for sure. I need to search to see if I have tilt cover in tan/brown.
PM me.

Voorland, thanks for responding. I tried to send you a message but I don't know if it went through. Please see what you have and get back to me. How can we connect? Thanks Again! Len

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom