For Sale 1980 Rare LHD European Troop Carrier (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD !!!!!!

Up for sale is my 1980 HJ 45 Troopy. It has a clean California Title and is currently registered.

H- Diesel Motor 151,000 kilometers.
24-Volt
4-speed Transmisson
Freeborn Red
Snorkle
Roof Rack
New front bumper w/brush-guard
New swing away rear tire/cooler bumper
5 new BFG Mud Terrains w/ 16 " Toyota wheels
Odyssey batteries
New OME HD suspension
New rear bench seats (found frames in AU shipped recovered new foam)

As seen in the October/November TLCA magazine
014.JPG
016.JPG
016.JPG
010.JPG
007.JPG
P6100014.JPG
classified section

Mike (AKA Ghetto Fireman here on Mud)

SOLD SOLD

Last edited:
Wow. That is awesome.

Now that is a bargain,finding a troopy in that condition and LHD also !

I guess this won't be around very long and if you stick it on Fleebay it might end pretty high.

Joe

Hoping a MUD member picks it up. I will list on Flea-Bay in a couple weeks. It's in the classified section of the next TLCA magazine. Had to take it off Craigslist , way too many phone calls.

Thanks

Mike

Keep me posted Mike after it's been gone through.

So tempting....

Hi there,

Its very nice and looks like it has a lot of extras, bet its hard to part with. It seems cheap to be honest because back in Europe that truck would be 28000€ and I would have thought in the USA being so rare it would be more like 40000USD
Giles

Yes I would to, I am a bit shocked you haven't had your arm bitten off. A friend said to me classic auctions are the best places to sell them but I have never sold in the States so couldn't say if he is right. Good luck anyway

Giles

I have seen this truck up close and she is a looker! Ghetto Fireman has taken really good care of it. sounds awesome. And looks just as good in person as it does in the pics.

I was told this is sale pending... funds had not cleared though. Beautiful rig.

Did this sell? I am working really hard on a good pitch to my wife - maybe she will tell Santa how good I have been this year...

Took a very small deposit to sell at 35K. Reaching out to the individual to finalize the deal.

Good for you! Hope it goes through for both of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom