For Sale 1980 BJ40 in Costa Rica (1 Viewer)

More pictures, some dirt and water since today it is raining.

IMG_8931.JPG

IMG_8932.JPG

IMG_8933.JPG

IMG_8934.JPG

IMG_8935.JPG

That's a steal IMO, but you'd probably get WAY more serious buyers if it was already in the states with the customs red tape taken care of. I have been considering getting a diesel from another country, but all the particulars involved scare me to death. Basically once you buck up to buy the rig you have to see it through, and may have a lot of "unforeseeables" come into play.

^^^ x2! Well said. It is a beautiful rig -- if only she were in the states already. Sergio, thank you for the additional pics -- much appreciated.

Hi! Thank you both for the comments, yeah, I know it would be easy if the BJ was already there, it is a great car. I know there are a few americans here in Costa Rica buying and re-selling land cruisers into the USA but I don`t know why they inflate a lot the prices; you could buy a nice decent BJ40 6 to 8 years ago at $5000, but now everybody knows the story of the "gringo that buy Land Cruisers to resell at high prices in the USA", you can go to every little town in this country and every owner of a Land Cruiser tells you the same story. What I want to say is that maybe it is not that hard to export an old Land Cruiser from here to the USA, but there´s no need to ask a lot of money for a nice looking original BJ40. Thanks again for the comments Fletch and Toomanytoyzz and let`s see if I can find a new home for this rig!

Hi! Thank you both for the comments, yeah, I know it would be easy if the BJ was already there, it is a great car. I know there are a few americans here in Costa Rica buying and re-selling land cruisers into the USA but I don`t know why they inflate a lot the prices; you could buy a nice decent BJ40 6 to 8 years ago at $5000, but now everybody knows the story of the "gringo that buy Land Cruisers to resell at high prices in the USA", you can go to every little town in this country and every owner of a Land Cruiser tells you the same story. What I want to say is that maybe it is not that hard to export an old Land Cruiser from here to the USA, but there´s no need to ask a lot of money for a nice looking original BJ40. Thanks again for the comments Fletch and Toomanytoyzz and let`s see if I can find a new home for this rig!

I forgot to mention, I could receive a nice professional mountain bike, medium size, at a range price of $2500-$4000 in perfect condition as part of payment. Thanks!

Hi Fletch, No changes, the buyer is from USA and still have to wait for him to complete some arrangements. I´ll let you know if anything change. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom