For Sale 1980 4x4 Pickup (short wheelbase) $8,000 (make an offer) Price Reduced! SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

******SOLD******* Thanks for looking.

It is with great sadness that I am posting my beloved 1980 RN37 (short wheelbase 4x4 Hilux).
This truck is modified. It has a new Chevy 4.3 V6 engine with a 4L60E trans and NP241C transfercase. The engine conversion is California Legal and it has a BAR sticker. Bed of the truck is covered with Line-X. The soft top is a Can-Back and is in very good condition. The stock dash cluster has been modified with a VDO Speedo and tach. Truck is located in Simi Valley CA. I am asking $8,500 $8,000 (Make an Offer). If you want any additional pictures send me a PM with what specifically you want pictures of, and an email address to send them to.
4 Brand New BFG KO2 33x10.5x15
Every part of this truck is new or fully rebuilt. Brakes have been upgraded to Land Cruiser vented roters and matching calipers, brand new OEM LSPV, braided soft lines and all new hard lines 4 runner power booster, Aisin hubs. The list can go on forever. If you have a specific question please ask. I did all the work and know this truck inside and out. I can provide references from people in the MUD community who have seen and driven the truck.(Manuchao, NLXTCY)
Faults: these is some rust on the top of the passenger side A-pillar. and in the bottom front of the passenger side door. I have replacement sheet metal for the A-pillar and that will be included with the purchase.

80PU DS.jpg
80PU PS.jpg
80PU eng.jpg
80PU sticker.jpg

Last edited:
good luck dude....
That's a sweet rig !!!

Oh man dude! I know first hand all the blood, sweat and tears you have not this truck. And you did it all the right way. This is sad to see you sell it. Whatever you sell it for it won't be enough.

Good luck! Whoever grabs this will NOT have any regrets. I only wish I was in the market myself. :(

More pics

20170225_143107.jpg

20170225_143115.jpg

20170225_143122.jpg

20170225_143133.jpg

20170225_143147.jpg

Weekend Bump! Make an offer, it won't hurt.

520 views and not 1 offer? WTF Make me an offer don't be afraid to insult me. I will work with any serious buyer (Payment plans, trades, something).

Dyno

The truck sold today. I will miss it dearly. This was one of my dream trucks. However, I know it went to a good home. It will live a good life in the Eastern Sierra.

Dyno

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom