For Sale 1978 FJ40 located in Indiana (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Where can we find info. on this rig? I don't see anything, and if I click on the "Tech" discussion link it gives me an error.

Sorry, Until I can figure out how to link it looks like you have to go to forums, scroll down, choose 40 & 55 series tech forum. Once that opens search "1978 fj40 order of the build". The thread is dated Jan 17, 2015. I will try and get a link to work to open thread but in the meantime this worked. Thank you

Still available? Do you have current interior pics since you had the paint re-done? How has the fiberglass held up since the build was completed?

Still available? Do you have current interior pics since you had the paint re-done? How has the fiberglass held up since the build was completed?
Yes, still for sale. No problems with fiberglass. It is kept in garage majority of time. When paint was done added some supports inside to help stabilize. Interior did not change to much. I will try and get some pictures of interior this week.

Thanks,
Brian

Need to free up some garage space..Updated Price.....$16,500.00. Can view pictures on attached link. Still in very good condition, has been stored in garage, with minimal drive time. Leaks a little, but runs great!
1978 FJ40 Order of the Build

PM sent...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom