For Sale 1977 Toyota FJ45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling a 1977 Toyota FJ45 pickup truck
Custom extended cab
GM 6.5L Diesel
Complete frame off rebuild 2010 ($30,000 spent)
Aluminum tub
New wiring harness, brake lines, interior
New custom built bed
Truck is located in Nantucket, Massachusetts
Price: 10,000
photo (2).JPG
photo (3).JPG

So what's original on it? Frame, transmission?

It's certainly cool looking but maybe more details and pics would be helpful.

Interested. Sent you a PM with my phone number.

Those are 40 rear quarter and back windows. Looks like a Canadian spec 45 and was rebuilt due to rust. Fun rig for the price.

Last edited:
Yes was Canadian originally. Now has US TITLE at 10k this is a bargain compared to the $30/40k poured into it over tha last ten years

UPDATE: Getting truck inspected and revalued will make new post next week with many pictures and detailed description Thanks

Selling a 1977 Toyota FJ45 pickup truck
Custom extended cab
GM 6.5L Diesel
Complete frame off rebuild 2010 ($30,000 spent)
Aluminum tub
New wiring harness, brake lines, interior
New custom built bed
Truck is located in Nantucket, Massachusetts
Price: 18,000View attachment 1522868 View attachment 1522869
As of Sept 8,2017 have complete survey with details and several new pictures please send your email address and I will forward pictures

As of Sept 8,2017 have complete survey with details and several new pictures please send your email address and I will forward pictures

PM sent a while back with my cell.

Note, your in box is full.

If anyone wants several new pictures and info SEND ME YOUR EMAIL. MY email is bpmrick@gmail.com. I hate this whole format bull****. If I don't get this sold in a week to anyone on this site. I'm going to list on several normal websites

Hurricane Irma has passed and we are back to cruiser life. Your inbox is full and cannot accept messages. Is this truck still available? TIA, L.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom