For Sale 1976 Outlaw 911 For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is mine!

Being sold through a good friends specialty auto broker shop here in Colorado.

Happy to provide more info if interested or work with someone.

I bought it in Houston and road tripped home. It’s been flawless and crazy fun to drive. Very analog in a digital world.

Brett

Nice car, my old man has a 76 930. Yours looks like BAT material. I think you can use overton as a reference had he will donate his referral spiff.

Nice car, my old man has a 76 930. Yours looks like BAT material. I think you can use overton as a reference had he will donate his referral spiff.

Thanks! I actually bought it off BAT, so you’re totally correct!

Alex is a good buddy of mine so helping to grow his business (he actually uses BAT selectively as well!).

Would you be interested in doing a trade for my LS3 EROD swapped BJ73? I’ve been hunting for 911 for awhile now .

Hey man - Really appreciate the offer, but unfortunately not looking for trades right now.

Hey man - Really appreciate the offer, but unfortunately not looking for trades right now.

Thank you for the reply . I’m curious why the VIN decode says it’s a 78 SC Targa ? Is that referring to the engine serial number ? Thanks

Thank you for the reply . I’m curious why the VIN decode says it’s a 78 SC Targa ? Is that referring to the engine serial number ? Thanks

Umm, I honestly don’t know what that’s about!

I’m going on check with Alex on that. Could be a typo! 😬

Yep - really appreciate you seeing that!

Alex confirmed it was just a typo and is fixing.

Thanks again for the good eye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom