For Sale 1974 FJ55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi guys, I've got a '74 FJ55 (Iron Pig) that I have to sell and not sure what it's worth and realistic to ask. Here's a breakdown of what has been done, along with a few pics. Appreciate any feedback you can provide. Thanks.

It starts and runs well, however it is over 40 years old and has not been restored. It has a strong 2F engine out of a '77 Cruiser with headers and a Weber carburetor. The the transmission is the stock 4 speed manual with a 3 speed transfer case (2 high, 4 high, and 4 low). The front axle has been converted from an FJ60 which has disc brakes, birfield hub and axles. The power steering was converted from a Toyota mini truck which was done by Iron Pig Off Road. IPOR also did the massive Trail Blazer front bumper, rear bumper and rock sliders. The lift is a spring over axle conversion which adds 6 inches to ride height. The rear end is stock 4.11 gears and is welded. The front has 4.11 gears and a Lock Rite differential. The previous owner converted it to an electric choke and painted it a matte black with a rust inhibitor. I've added new wheels and tires (Nitto Terra Grappler 295/70R/17), new front shackle bushings and tie rods and replaced all rear wheel cylinders and brake shoes. The brake pedal will pump up, but bleeds off pressure. Things that do not work on this vehicle are the radio, heat, door locks, fan, and rear tall lights.

Really hate to sell "Kilowog," but I'm moving and can't take him with me.

20160717_121641.jpg

pixlr.jpg

20160717_121654.jpg

20160717_121714.jpg

20160717_121720.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom