For Sale 1972 FJ40 Nearly Rust Free - Great Project Truck $8,000 - Canton, GA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I bought this truck several years back. Excellent condition on frame and body. Floorboards and bed are super solid. No drive train. I pulled it to install 1hz and never had time. 1HZ is for sale in diesel section. Please call me for details. The pictures are from when I bought it. Dry stored for 3+ years. I sold the exiting seats, front winch and the drive train. This is a perfect platform to build from. Only 2 small rust spots on the entire truck - passenger side rocker and driver side rear tub at seal weld. Pics available. Dash has been pulled. Comes with later model rear jump seats and a great seat frame kit from CumminsCruiser. Additional FJ60 Power steering kit from IPOR available, but not included ($1,500). BFG's are like new, Iron Man Lift, Front Disc Brakes, hubcaps included. Glass is all good. Price is based on the body and frame condition along with accessories already installed. $8,500 OBO. Please call me with any questions.

TJ
770-548-2876

15.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Last edited:
Curious is this the same vehicle?

No sir. It would be this one.

I had a guy start tearing it down. I only sold the stuff I didn’t want to use. Drivetrain, winch, seats. Plan was to swap in the 1hz and do a full resto. Plan changed when 3rd baby came along

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom