For Sale 1972 fj40 land cruiser $800 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD THANKS SOLD TO FIRST BUYER here's an old barn find 1972 FJ40 Land Cruiser ...3 speed on the floor .F motor turns over but I have not gotten it to start. long jump seats in back ,split bench in front yes they need new covers.. Warn Hubs up front ,brakes need pumping to work! No top ! or doors great rig down the road for hunting....I have an extra hood for $50 if this ones too rough. Make an offer I can drive this onto a trailer with battery.......stock axles none disc brakes.......Dave at Rockntag@msn.com comes with title in hand.
red2011 012.jpg

Last edited:
Damn... if that were on the east coast it would be in my driveway already... WHY do we put salt onthe roads out here... aarrrggghhhh

Bump for a good seller...

Yes it usually works that way. EAST coast WEST coast

your correct ! I always see surfboards I want 1500 miles away or worst there in Hawaii
Car Toys its all the same hopefully it will sell local .Thanks Yes its in Spokane Washington WEST COAST!

I wish I still lived in UT. I'd grab my buddy's carhauler trailer and drive up to WA to get this old boy. Good luck with the sale; that is a helluva price.

WooHoo! Thanks Dave for a great buy on my new parts/project vehicle. It will be a nice addition to my 71 fj40. And people, Dave is a great guy and has some NICE cruisers and a fair amount of parts, he might have what you need!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom