For Sale 1971 FJ40 PROJECT-ALL ORIGINAL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The time has come for me to part ways with my Land Cruiser. I'm selling my 1971 FJ40 Land Cruiser. I acquired this Land Cruiser in late 2010 from my mother's cousin's estate. The Land Cruiser was located in Little Rock, AR and as for as I know, my mother's cousin was the original owner. When I got the Land Cruiser, it had been sitting since the mid 90's. I trailered the FJ40 home to Dallas, where over the course of the next few years, I disassembled a little at a time with plans of doing a frame off restoration. In 2013 I relocated to Sergeant Bluff, Iowa, where the Land Cruiser is currently located. Here is all I know about this Land Cruiser: It is all original except for the wheels and tires I had to get from a salvage yard because someone broke into the machine shed I was keeping it in, and stole the white steel wagon wheels that were on it. It has the original F engine (which is not stuck) with 3 on the tree. I do have some new parts(engine gasket set, water pump, OEM backup light, thermostat, air filter, and fan belt). The Land Cruiser has had one repaint. There was an extra set of front seat frames that were in the back of the FJ40 that are included. It has a cable operated Warn #5687 winch. My plan was to do a frame off restoration, but after seven years this is all the further I have progressed. It's time to let someone with the time and resources to complete this Land Cruiser. It has a clear Iowa title. I am not interested in parting it out and would rather sell it all complete. I can provide more pictures specific pictures and also have a file I can put on a thumb drive with pictures I took before beginning disassembly. I'm asking $6500. Thanks for looking. PM with any questions you might have.
Land Cruiser 11-4-17 082.JPG
Land Cruiser 11-4-17 089.JPG
Land Cruiser 11-4-17 078.JPG
Land Cruiser 11-4-17 090.JPG
IMG00234.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom