Wanted 1970 FJ40 Heater Box (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
WTB the front heater box and core. This is the box with the defrost selector in the middle. Maybe other misc. heater parts like the valve and ducting. I have the blower. Mine has valve and blower have not been used for 40 years. The heater box was ruined, the core is lost. People did the strangest things to these rigs years ago, see attached. Yes there was a radio in there!

DSCN0574.JPG

WTB the front heater box and core. This is the box with the defrost selector in the middle. Maybe other misc. heater parts like the valve and ducting. I have the blower. Mine has valve and blower have not been used for 40 years. The heater box was ruined, the core is lost. People did the strangest things to these rigs years ago, see attached. Yes there was a radio in there!

View attachment 3293842
I do have them, can get you a pic

View attachment 3293842
Also can you show the back side there are two versions of bolt patterns for this style heater.

I have an OE valve for the cylinder head. Would consider selling it with a heater, but not by itself

Also can you show the back side there are two versions of bolt patterns for this style hea
Also can you show the back side there are two versions of bolt patterns for this style heater
I do have them, can get you a pic
I was just installing a front heater and have two pretty good ones that are identical except for the bolt pattern. Any idea which years have which pattern? I was surprised.

Here is the second bolt pattern from same heater style, I believe is was from a 73, which I am not sure why, it looks to be the same as the pre 69 heaters, Inspection stamp did not have a year on it, and I looked at the part number on the decal, but did not take a pick....wish i did....maybe all the 87130-60031 heaters had that bolt pattern?? Can you read the PN on your heaters?

20230319_141346.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom