For Sale 1970 40

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up for sale is my 1970 FJ40. I have had it for about 2 years now. Its a 3 speed on the column with a ramsey PTO winch. The entire body on this truck has been acid dipped, doors, tub, hood, aprons all of it. Epoxy primed and then painted. New tires Bfg 10.5 AT mounted on new factory rims. The rims are not riveted so if you wanted to do disc brakes you wouldnt have issues. Every seal around doors, windows, top are all new. The truck has a brand new 4 inch lift with castor shims, all seats were taken apart sanded, primed and painted. Drivers seat has new foam and reupholsterd. New factory headliner. New fuel pump, I do have a new battery tray but have not installed it yet. Spector off road rubber floor mats in the front and rear. This is a very nice truck for someone. I would like to get $15,000, but I know how things are now so would like to hear all offers, just dont embarras me. For any other questions just let me know. Thanks for looking

Anest
toyota 158.jpg
toyota 160.jpg
toyota 159.jpg

I will take more pics of anything if you would like just let me know. I do have a build thread herehttps://forum.ih8mud.com/sc-upstate-cruisers/291561-new-40-a.html

The body wasnt that bad a little sheet metal where the rockers are and just a little in the back rear. the frame was in real good shape and I just cleaned it up and applied POR on it.

super nice steering wheel. nice job!
wish i had permission to buy a NEW cruiser.

Great looking truck.... you do great work.

Still kicking myself about missing that fj60.

I wish I had the room for this badboy.

Should sell quickly.

Great looking truck.... you do great work.

Still kicking myself about missing that fj60.

I wish I had the room for this badboy.

Should sell quickly.

How have you been man? This economy really has things down now. Did you get that info I sent you about that 12Ht?

Love your FJ
Can you post more photos of the engine and frame?
Whats the history on the drivetrain?
Thanks
GeoEng

It's great to see a fine example of an older 40 with the 3-in-the-tree still in place. Mine had a one before I went to the dark side. Best of luck with your sale, it's worth it!

It's great to see a fine example of an older 40 with the 3-in-the-tree still in place. Mine had a one before I went to the dark side. Best of luck with your sale, it's worth it!

Thank you. I have switched other landcruisers to diesel in the past, but this one was in pretty good shape, so I just kept it original. I am happy how it turned out.

Up for sale is my 1970 FJ40. I have had it for about 2 years now. Its a 3 speed on the column with a ramsey PTO winch. The entire body on this truck has been acid dipped, doors, tub, hood, aprons all of it. Epoxy primed and then painted. New tires Bfg 10.5 AT mounted on new factory rims. The rims are not riveted so if you wanted to do disc brakes you wouldnt have issues. Every seal around doors, windows, top are all new. The truck has a brand new 4 inch lift with castor shims, all seats were taken apart sanded, primed and painted. Drivers seat has new foam and reupholsterd. New factory headliner. New fuel pump, I do have a new battery tray but have not installed it yet. Spector off road rubber floor mats in the front and rear. This is a very nice truck for someone. I would like to get $15,000, but I know how things are now so would like to hear all offers, just dont embarras me. For any other questions just let me know. Thanks for looking

Anest

Think you did that on your own. :cheers:

Anyways, awesome 40!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom