SOLD 1968 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
FJ40 for sale or possible trade for FJ62 / FJ80 depending on what is out there. This one spent most of its life in Nevada and Alaska. Many original parts in decent condition. Chevy 350 engine with a new clutch. Car was running and idling over the summer with most of the hard work already completed. It needs a complete brake overhaul, wiring of lights, etc., instrument cluster, drivers side floor pan, body work (mostly tub along drivers side and rear corners if you don' opt to keep the diamond plate. Also needs interior restoration. It has the original bench seats still installed in the rear and I have the original front bucket seats, both of which need to be re-upholstered and reassembly. Though it still needs plenty of work, in my opinion this is a nice original truck that wont take too much to restore to nice condition. All the important parts are there and in pretty good shape, considering its age. The doors are decent with good glass and functioning roll down windows. Hardtop is in nice shape as well with good glass and functioning hatch. Unfortunately, windshield needs replacement. Rear 1/4's need some work but better than most that I have seen. Title included. $6,800.

pic1.jpg

Pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

IMG_4886.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom