For Sale 1968 FJ45 Toyota land cruiser , Engine F2 restore new (3,000 miles) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Condition:Used Year: 1968
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): FJ4527034 Mileage: 3,000
Transmission: Manual Make: Toyota
Body Type: Crew Cab Pickup Model:FJ 45 Cruiser
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty Engine: original F2
Vehicle Title: Clear Drive Type: 4WD
Options: 4-Wheel Drive Fuel Type: Gasoline
Sub Model: FJ45 long bed For Sale By: Private Seller
Exterior Color: White Disability Equipped: No
Interior Color: Black Drive Side: Left-hand drive
Number of Cylinders: 6
$18,999

1095894-1968-toyota-land-cruiser-fj45-std-c.jpg

1097573-1968-toyota-land-cruiser-fj45-std-c.jpg

1097585-1968-toyota-land-cruiser-fj45-std-c.jpg

1097754-1968-toyota-land-cruiser-fj45-std-c.jpg

I use PS every day for work (unfortunately) so I’m quite certain. I checked it on a very high quality display that cost more than my first land cruiser (also unfortunate). I see what you’re saying though, it’s definitely tricky looking.
I have more pictures but does only allows me to upload few here.

no, came from south Africa and I bought it 18-20 years ago, not 10. sorry for confusion

SA would explains a few things
you owning it for 18-20 years doesn't explain you not knowing what engine is in it.
restored?? no rear bump stops, no spare tire carrier

fair price for this rig in this condition.
GLWTS

Wow great deal. I assume the price will jump a few more grand by the time it sells.

Wow great deal. I assume the price will jump a few more grand by the time it sells.

thank you, I hope so, we were trying to sell for a while but the price was not correct bc I was looking prices in the wrong market. Now, we had a great advice from somebody in the FJ company so we price it accordingly to sell.

SA would explains a few things
you owning it for 18-20 years doesn't explain you not knowing what engine is in it.
restored?? no rear bump stops, no spare tire carrier

fair price for this rig in this condition.
GLWTS
I understand and I wish I knew more details, but we are not experts are all of you here.

I do live in the area and I have looked at the truck. Seller is an honest guy...thats not saying he is a Landcruiser collector or expert. He drives this truck. I would say any mistakes in listing are honest.

I think @wdukes would be close enough by to take a look, knowing him, he'd probably buy it, if it's real. surprised he hasn't sniffed it out already.

there was a 45 in Butte a few years ago that was titled as a 68, maybe it sold late?? that was the reason for me asking about where it came from.
I tried to buy it back then but it was an iffy sale as it was left at the repair shop, and the shop wasn't the owner.
I have known the truck for years. Somebody told him it was worth $40,000-$50,000. That has kind of held the sale up. He is just a regular guy and just doesnt know all the details about cruisers. Anyone that keeps a rig for 20 years isnt really a flipper. it is a straight rig. Someone did a pretty average paint job probably before this guy owned it. Price is very fair. I am building a house and just dont need another 20,000 rig until my shop is built.

I do live in the area and I have looked at the truck. Seller is an honest guy...thats not saying he is a Landcruiser collector or expert. He drives this truck. I would say any mistakes in listing are honest.
Thank you so much for your comment. It is indeed true, he is a very honest guy and I have posted all the information he knows or has been told about the truck since he bought it 18-20 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom