General Motors, Chevorlet, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Saturn
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.
2000 Tacoma SOLD, 93 FZJ80 SOLD, 85 FJ60 SOLD, 06 Power Wagon beater, 69 FJ40 snow plow.
"You're a dreamkiller . You kill a guy's dreams, take away his future, tie him down with a fat mortgage and too many babies, and turn him into just another miserable guy wondering "How the hell did I get here?"
Got a bunch of random stuff done yesterday.
The lower firewall and driver/passenger floors got heat shield....ed. The fancy
Amazon overflow bottle got mounted and the engine got stripped down to putting it in the truck size.
I tried out the aftermarket billet fuel rails I had stashed and the crossover is a lot short no matter how I configure it. Stock rails it is!
D
2000 Tacoma SOLD, 93 FZJ80 SOLD, 85 FJ60 SOLD, 06 Power Wagon beater, 69 FJ40 snow plow.
"You're a dreamkiller . You kill a guy's dreams, take away his future, tie him down with a fat mortgage and too many babies, and turn him into just another miserable guy wondering "How the hell did I get here?"
2000 Tacoma SOLD, 93 FZJ80 SOLD, 85 FJ60 SOLD, 06 Power Wagon beater, 69 FJ40 snow plow.
"You're a dreamkiller . You kill a guy's dreams, take away his future, tie him down with a fat mortgage and too many babies, and turn him into just another miserable guy wondering "How the hell did I get here?"
Also, what a goregeous day it was yesterday man!
D
2000 Tacoma SOLD, 93 FZJ80 SOLD, 85 FJ60 SOLD, 06 Power Wagon beater, 69 FJ40 snow plow.
"You're a dreamkiller . You kill a guy's dreams, take away his future, tie him down with a fat mortgage and too many babies, and turn him into just another miserable guy wondering "How the hell did I get here?"
It’s was a gorgeous day yesterday!
Dude in town has your vans twin but with a steel front bumper of some kind. I'll snap a Pic next time I see it.
D
2000 Tacoma SOLD, 93 FZJ80 SOLD, 85 FJ60 SOLD, 06 Power Wagon beater, 69 FJ40 snow plow.
"You're a dreamkiller . You kill a guy's dreams, take away his future, tie him down with a fat mortgage and too many babies, and turn him into just another miserable guy wondering "How the hell did I get here?"
2000 Tacoma SOLD, 93 FZJ80 SOLD, 85 FJ60 SOLD, 06 Power Wagon beater, 69 FJ40 snow plow.
"You're a dreamkiller . You kill a guy's dreams, take away his future, tie him down with a fat mortgage and too many babies, and turn him into just another miserable guy wondering "How the hell did I get here?"
There were whirlwinds of activity, my head hurts.
D
2000 Tacoma SOLD, 93 FZJ80 SOLD, 85 FJ60 SOLD, 06 Power Wagon beater, 69 FJ40 snow plow.
"You're a dreamkiller . You kill a guy's dreams, take away his future, tie him down with a fat mortgage and too many babies, and turn him into just another miserable guy wondering "How the hell did I get here?"
2000 Tacoma SOLD, 93 FZJ80 SOLD, 85 FJ60 SOLD, 06 Power Wagon beater, 69 FJ40 snow plow.
"You're a dreamkiller . You kill a guy's dreams, take away his future, tie him down with a fat mortgage and too many babies, and turn him into just another miserable guy wondering "How the hell did I get here?"
2000 Tacoma SOLD, 93 FZJ80 SOLD, 85 FJ60 SOLD, 06 Power Wagon beater, 69 FJ40 snow plow.
"You're a dreamkiller . You kill a guy's dreams, take away his future, tie him down with a fat mortgage and too many babies, and turn him into just another miserable guy wondering "How the hell did I get here?"
My buddy Rob came by and deciphered spaghetti for me.....
Turns out the harness is bought was falsely advertised as being for a 4l80e but it wasn't. Cool. Have to search for a new one and try to return this one.
D
2000 Tacoma SOLD, 93 FZJ80 SOLD, 85 FJ60 SOLD, 06 Power Wagon beater, 69 FJ40 snow plow.
"You're a dreamkiller . You kill a guy's dreams, take away his future, tie him down with a fat mortgage and too many babies, and turn him into just another miserable guy wondering "How the hell did I get here?"
2000 Tacoma SOLD, 93 FZJ80 SOLD, 85 FJ60 SOLD, 06 Power Wagon beater, 69 FJ40 snow plow.
"You're a dreamkiller . You kill a guy's dreams, take away his future, tie him down with a fat mortgage and too many babies, and turn him into just another miserable guy wondering "How the hell did I get here?"
2000 Tacoma SOLD, 93 FZJ80 SOLD, 85 FJ60 SOLD, 06 Power Wagon beater, 69 FJ40 snow plow.
"You're a dreamkiller . You kill a guy's dreams, take away his future, tie him down with a fat mortgage and too many babies, and turn him into just another miserable guy wondering "How the hell did I get here?"
So those block hugger long tube headers I have don't fit very well. The drivers side has more room but hits the rear lower control arm mount and the passenger has less room and hits the rear upper and lower control arm mounts..
The stock manifolds fit better but the outlets are pointed at the frame.
Im thinking a shortie block hugger with the outlet pointed down at a 45* angle would do the trick.. I'd just hate to end up ordering something that doesn't fit.. again lol. Gonna look at more build pictures.
D
2000 Tacoma SOLD, 93 FZJ80 SOLD, 85 FJ60 SOLD, 06 Power Wagon beater, 69 FJ40 snow plow.
"You're a dreamkiller . You kill a guy's dreams, take away his future, tie him down with a fat mortgage and too many babies, and turn him into just another miserable guy wondering "How the hell did I get here?"
One of these might do it..
D
2000 Tacoma SOLD, 93 FZJ80 SOLD, 85 FJ60 SOLD, 06 Power Wagon beater, 69 FJ40 snow plow.
"You're a dreamkiller . You kill a guy's dreams, take away his future, tie him down with a fat mortgage and too many babies, and turn him into just another miserable guy wondering "How the hell did I get here?"
Got the rad put back in with painted brackets and cap(s). Lots of clearances for all the things.
D
2000 Tacoma SOLD, 93 FZJ80 SOLD, 85 FJ60 SOLD, 06 Power Wagon beater, 69 FJ40 snow plow.
"You're a dreamkiller . You kill a guy's dreams, take away his future, tie him down with a fat mortgage and too many babies, and turn him into just another miserable guy wondering "How the hell did I get here?"
2000 Tacoma SOLD, 93 FZJ80 SOLD, 85 FJ60 SOLD, 06 Power Wagon beater, 69 FJ40 snow plow.
"You're a dreamkiller . You kill a guy's dreams, take away his future, tie him down with a fat mortgage and too many babies, and turn him into just another miserable guy wondering "How the hell did I get here?"
It’s always the little s*** that’s a pain in the butt….
Cleaning things with lazers and mk ultra sonics.... It's getting complex.
D
Last edited: Feb 4, 2026
2000 Tacoma SOLD, 93 FZJ80 SOLD, 85 FJ60 SOLD, 06 Power Wagon beater, 69 FJ40 snow plow.
"You're a dreamkiller . You kill a guy's dreams, take away his future, tie him down with a fat mortgage and too many babies, and turn him into just another miserable guy wondering "How the hell did I get here?"