General Motors, Chevorlet, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Saturn
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.
It has sunny, drizzly and full blown rain modes. The future is now.
D
2000 Tacoma SOLD, 93 FZJ80 SOLD, 85 FJ60 SOLD, 06 Power Wagon beater, 69 FJ40 snow plow.
"You're a dreamkiller . You kill a guy's dreams, take away his future, tie him down with a fat mortgage and too many babies, and turn him into just another miserable guy wondering "How the hell did I get here?"
2000 Tacoma SOLD, 93 FZJ80 SOLD, 85 FJ60 SOLD, 06 Power Wagon beater, 69 FJ40 snow plow.
"You're a dreamkiller . You kill a guy's dreams, take away his future, tie him down with a fat mortgage and too many babies, and turn him into just another miserable guy wondering "How the hell did I get here?"
2000 Tacoma SOLD, 93 FZJ80 SOLD, 85 FJ60 SOLD, 06 Power Wagon beater, 69 FJ40 snow plow.
"You're a dreamkiller . You kill a guy's dreams, take away his future, tie him down with a fat mortgage and too many babies, and turn him into just another miserable guy wondering "How the hell did I get here?"
2000 Tacoma SOLD, 93 FZJ80 SOLD, 85 FJ60 SOLD, 06 Power Wagon beater, 69 FJ40 snow plow.
"You're a dreamkiller . You kill a guy's dreams, take away his future, tie him down with a fat mortgage and too many babies, and turn him into just another miserable guy wondering "How the hell did I get here?"
Started on a driveshaft hoop yesterday, I'm using a summit generic kit and chopping it to fit. The gas tank is right beside the proposed location and that limits things a bit but I think I have it figured out. .
D
2000 Tacoma SOLD, 93 FZJ80 SOLD, 85 FJ60 SOLD, 06 Power Wagon beater, 69 FJ40 snow plow.
"You're a dreamkiller . You kill a guy's dreams, take away his future, tie him down with a fat mortgage and too many babies, and turn him into just another miserable guy wondering "How the hell did I get here?"
Got a little more done today. I don't wanna finalize mounting till the driveshaft and trans are back in. I can adjust it left to right a bit and the main hoop can be unbolted and dropped down if/when need be.
D
2000 Tacoma SOLD, 93 FZJ80 SOLD, 85 FJ60 SOLD, 06 Power Wagon beater, 69 FJ40 snow plow.
"You're a dreamkiller . You kill a guy's dreams, take away his future, tie him down with a fat mortgage and too many babies, and turn him into just another miserable guy wondering "How the hell did I get here?"
2000 Tacoma SOLD, 93 FZJ80 SOLD, 85 FJ60 SOLD, 06 Power Wagon beater, 69 FJ40 snow plow.
"You're a dreamkiller . You kill a guy's dreams, take away his future, tie him down with a fat mortgage and too many babies, and turn him into just another miserable guy wondering "How the hell did I get here?"
2000 Tacoma SOLD, 93 FZJ80 SOLD, 85 FJ60 SOLD, 06 Power Wagon beater, 69 FJ40 snow plow.
"You're a dreamkiller . You kill a guy's dreams, take away his future, tie him down with a fat mortgage and too many babies, and turn him into just another miserable guy wondering "How the hell did I get here?"
Wow… should be NHRA approved!!!
Awesome!
Lol, I just want it to be fubar approved!
D
2000 Tacoma SOLD, 93 FZJ80 SOLD, 85 FJ60 SOLD, 06 Power Wagon beater, 69 FJ40 snow plow.
"You're a dreamkiller . You kill a guy's dreams, take away his future, tie him down with a fat mortgage and too many babies, and turn him into just another miserable guy wondering "How the hell did I get here?"