1965 LPB - Been A Long Time Coming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Post 115
 
I'm going to run a 60 MC, no booster. I'll post some pics of the engine in place. I could maybe get away with a small booster from a mini-truck but for now I'm going to do without. Not too worried about it.
 
3FE is in place. Test fit complete. Fan is pretty close to the radiator but should be ok for the type of driving I'll be doing. This rig won't see any heavy off road duty. FJ80 motor mounts allowed me to keep the passenger side engine bracket in place which has the provisions for the AC compressor. 60 series master cylinder is going to fit just fine and clear the air intake plenum without issue.

1000002571.webp


1000002625.webp


IMG_4592.webp


IMG_4593.webp


1000002835.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom