For Sale 1964 FJ45 - Idaho, USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

00t0t_9d7gFdfElh9_600x450.jpg

1964 Toyota Landcruiser Pickup FJ45 - project pickup. This is a great collectors piece once restored. I am slowly doing little things to get it fully operational. The engine is an original straight 6, F-type; it runs and has that great cruiser sound. The lights and speedometer and gas gauges work. The rear brakes need a little work as they are squeaky, but function. The body has the rust you would imagine for a rig this old and will need significant work to bring to it's true value fully restored. There are a number of rust spots that someone tried to patch but didn't do it right. They will need redone. The oil pan has a leak and needs taken off and the hole found and patched. The front axle had the splines, differential, and locking hubs missing when I bought it. I have since purchased a functioning axle that was off a slightly newer FJ and swapped them along with replacing the old leaf spring bushings and cleaning up the leaf springs. It is fun to drive and it sure turns heads. I have had many folks approach me about it. I am trying to decide how much I want to invest in it and am posting this to see if the right person wants it before I get more into it. I'm currently considering $16,000.

1964 Toyota Landcruiser Pickup FJ45 - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom