craigslist 1962 FJ40 Red with Late Model Turn signals? - Space Coast (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Not mine, maybe someone can explain how this happened $28,500
Or maybe Rick is amongst us. He's got two

------------------------------------------------

1962 TOYOTA FJ40 LAND CRUISER 4X4 6 CYLINDER 4 SPEED MANUAL COMPLETLY RESTORED WITH 64,712 MILES IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. BELEIVE TO BE ORIGINAL MILES. RUNS AND DRIVES OUT GREAT. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS.

00j0j_9crN1EufwOyz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00J0J_aMhloMFhILLz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00Q0Q_i4EcVvPa2DDz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00q0q_lN7KcKr4JmPz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00V0V_gJI57Vi3mnbz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

more

00a0a_7q3ShIkKhTLz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00r0r_fBpvRMikuJCz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

01616_ibISwlml4M5z_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Later model front heater, windshield frame, and roll bar. Interesting there is no picture from the front. The red looks great.

missing weather stripping and brackets in a few areas, rear turn/brake lights, wrong front doors, should be a centered rear axle, also should be short running boards

"Original miles" with flow-thru side and rear ventilation, plus some modern "touches".............other than that......................

"Original miles" with flow-thru side and rear ventilation, plus some modern "touches".............other than that......................

but it's completely restored!

wouldn't the speedo have a white background?

And the rear turn signals? they cut a later model frame and slapped it on the back?

Now, boys.............. aren't you being a little bit picky--it's only $28,000 for an all original, fully restored gem like this?

"Believe to be original miles". Well, darn it, I believe in flying saucers, and I believe I just saw Elvis at my local Walmart--so you're gonna have to trust me on this.

Meh--so you're missing a few lug nuts and a few home-made motor mounts--go pick up a JC Whitney catalog, grab a couple o' quarts of STP, and a case of spray undercoating cans from around the corner, and then ya got yerself a bona-fide collector car ready for Barrett-Jackson. Buy my course: "Flipping For Fun and Profit" today only $249.99, 4 easy payments of $99. Not sold on TV.

That truck was bid to 30k at Mecum Kissimmee in January. Guess he wishes he sold it then. No reason to believe those miles aren't original at 64k. Most 40s dont get many miles put on them, especially the earlier ones.

it is the WRONG gauge cluster for a 1962
Well then its I guess its not actual mileage. But who knows, the original cluster could show even less mileage. Just saying that low mileage 40s aren't rare.

Well then its I guess its not actual mileage. But who knows, the original cluster could show even less mileage. Just saying that low mileage 40s aren't rare.

you do realize they only have a 5 digit odometer? no telling if or when it rolled over 100,000 miles

you do realize they only have a 5 digit odometer? no telling if or when it rolled over 100,000 miles
Yeah man, Im aware. You are exactly right, there is no telling if it ever rolled over. Whats your point?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom