1959 fj25 for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like it's been repainted, since the bib cross bars are painted, not chrome.

$6500 will be tough. There's plenty of rust there.

If $6500 is tough for an oldy and rare goody, what's a fair price considering shipping cost?

Aloha,

Al

Al,

Not to discourage you from getting as much as you can for it, but as much as I hate to admit it, I probably paid way too much ($6k) for my '59. :rolleyes: But, it was something I just had to have, so I bit the bullet (and no regrets). And, there might be others out there in that same category.

Good luck and aloha.
Digi25a4a.jpg

every time, i see one of these looking so cool, it makes me want one. stop it, you guys

nuclearlemon said:
every time, i see one of these looking so cool, it makes me want one. stop it, you guys

Ige - after I get transfered to NM, I'll meet ya in Moab and you can drive it all you want. In the mean time, lean on Meredith to send me those pics. :D

Landcruisersteve said:
t. In the mean time, lean on Meredith to send me those pics. :D
what pics are you looking for?

Sold?

from Maui to Arizona

Sold my fj25 to Sean i n Tucson. It's now somewhere between Hawaii and California on Matson Shipping. Sean will give it the care it needs. I had it for 19 years and just never had the time or skill to do a restoration. An accident in my 2006 Tundra convinced me to part with it.

Aloha,
Al

Check in once in a while Al, you must have learned a thing or two in 19 years.................. :D:cheers:

Al has been nothing short of extremely helpfull with the sale of his old friend. I've assured him it will be well taken care of, and I'd stay in touch with it's updates and restoration stages.

Thank you Al, as did I feel with my '62 FJ40, I'm thanksful for even given the oppurtunity to buy your FJ25. I'm very excited to get it in my possession and give it the "what do I have to do" going over;).

again, thank you Al

Sean

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom