1959 fj25 for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Al,

Nice to see you made it here! Send me a picture and I'll post it for you! I think Steve's FJ25 had a past life in Hawaii and is pretty rust free also.

Cruiser_Nerd said:
I think Steve's FJ25 had a past life in Hawaii and is pretty rust free also.

It must've been that steady diet of pineapples in the truck bed. ;) Wonder how many 25s began life over there??

any price on this?

If it runs and drives, it costs about 1K to get to Seattle from the islands, this is what it cost to send over one not long ago.

I asked him to post up a price and send a pic. Only thing I know about this one is that there's a super high quality used junction block from my first 25 on the rear brakes. :grinpimp:

The drive train is stock with 4 speed tranny. Original rims. I have the bows for the soft top. The taillights are not original although I have the original. I have warn hubs on the front axle, and have the original hubs somewhere. Also have hand crank starter.

I was thinking of asking around $6500.

Aloha,

Al

As soon as I can get a hold of a digital camera I will post picture of my fj25.

Aloha,
Al

I hosted a few high-res (not dial up friendly) pics of Al's 25 here: '59 For Sale

Here's a teaser shot, looks like it's got the good stuff............mail him direct:
mauibeech.jpg

Landcruisersteve said:
Did he happen to mention an asking price, Jim?

(Ah, ha. Another '59 without an apron air intake.)

The missing air intake must be a Hawaiian thing. :D

From Post #8:

The drive train is stock with 4 speed tranny. Original rims. I have the bows for the soft top. The taillights are not original although I have the original. I have warn hubs on the front axle, and have the original hubs somewhere. Also have hand crank starter.

I was thinking of asking around $6500.

Aloha,

Al

Oops, I missed that previous post on the price. :eek:

I guess the air is so sweet in Hawaii that there's no need to suck it in.

Aloha :D

Does it run? I will not have one that runs, too much work...

Ooh, just took a look at the pics, Nice! The Hawaii spec air intake is a puzzle, but it does have the windshield vent

Last edited:
treerootCO said:
I thought running ones were better :D

Hmmm, I never had one that ran, just thought that was the way it was supposed to be, like "buy high and sell low"

Running... maybe I'll give it a try if I ever make it home...

It runs. I've had it for 16 years. Had 49,000 original miles on it now it has 63,200.

Aloha,

Al

PS. Think I might give ebay ashot

looks like it, the frame and wheels are painted the same color, which is how they were stock.

foxfab said:
I'm curious, is that the original paint job? If it is, it gives me some great indicators as to how they were painted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom