18 inch tires to buy? Bedliner? General Questions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
99 MS Cruiser here with some updates. The ol girl just rolled over 385,000 miles and she's still going strong. I'm about to make the trip home for the summer for some much needed relaxation from school. I'm in the market for some new tires once I'm home though. I already have the 18 inch wheels from the tundra, but I'm kind of wanting to go back to the original 16s that were on it before. Anybody point me in the direction of someone in the North Carolina area if possible. Anyhow, what would be some suggestions if I plan on cranking the torsion bars to give the front a little less of a droop on tires? I was looking at 275/65/18 BFG all terrain but I would love suggestions from some others. I'm about to do a bit of an overhaul of the cruiser this summer since it's running so high on mileage so it's about time for me to start building it up. I've already got some Yakima bars on the top but I'm also in the market for a new rack to put on top of that. I also have some paint that needs touching up and was thinking about getting just the bumpers, rocker panels, and fender flares bedlined to give it an all black and white look. Anybody seen that as well? Again, I'm new so I have a ton of questions, but the more questions I get answered, the better this project ends up, and I want it to end up as good as my last project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom