GX460 / Prado150 pic thread (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

trimmed up the side steps and did a bunch of tlc and greasing. excited to pull the trigger on a lift and rim,s to fit these stt pros I've got.

as she sits right now, even though the pic was a few weeks back.

IMG_2715.JPG

My new to me 11 Premium, dubbed Kiichiro. 82k on the clock and not a lick of rust. Excited and look forward to learning and contributing to the forum.
18431997669.jpg

Nice. Are you the guy with the v8 in his 3rd gen runner?

That'd be me. Figured it was time for something a little newer with no need for a v8 swap lol.

I don't see as many vehicles with forward front fender rear view mirrors as in the past. I guess the locals are finding they are more of a nuisance than help? I've had one, yes you may be able to see who's right next to yhou, but it would seem to provide a very narrow field of view and aside from just catching on every low hanging branch on a trail.

I don't see as many vehicles with forward front fender rear view mirrors as in the past. I guess the locals are finding they are more of a nuisance than help? I've had one, yes you may be able to see who's right next to yhou, but it would seem to provide a very narrow field of view and aside from just catching on every low hanging branch on a trail.

These are Baja spot/ditch lights for low light and night trail runs: help illuminate the sides. They are small and positioned within the body lines.

Work in progress. 2012 GX460 Base. Went with Dobinson's MRR 3" with Dobi UCAs thanks to suggestions from the forum. Wheels are Stealth Custom Series F5s in Matte Gunmetal (17x8.5) and Toyo Open Country AT2 285/75R17. Lots more on the agenda once I financially recover from this round of mods.

IMG_5559.JPG

XpHPFMy6Su6aBs8ARz3CQA.jpg

eWOu+afmTZOGl2fYNJNQXw.jpg

WHOA!
There are some amazing-looking 150s in here!! Maad props, great inspiration!!

I like them bronze wheels!!

Sweet!
Now take off the running boards too! 🤘😈🤘

You'll be impressed how much it changes the look.

Thanks! I used to have a lifted 80 with sliders so I know all about the transformation that occurs with you pull off the plastics. That said, I actually like the look/practicality of the running boards on the GX, but will cave eventually and do the sliders someday soon. I'm just trying to figure out whether I want to buy Prado rocker covers from overseas or cut my existing boards up.. Decisions, decisions...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom