14th Annual Southern Cruiser Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Say it ain’t so..... you still going to be able to go?
I can either gimp around on a knocking 1F or get really crazy and try to swap a 5 cylinder MB turbo diesel that I’m picking up tomorrow in less than 30 days.

41533927_1794372137278759_7863263809559855104_n.jpg

Thanks @Clutchee that is exactly the help ideas I needed. I will be trailering my pig behind his cousin the tundra. I got some things but will definitely pick up some other items.shackles/tow strap. Back pack is great idea. I would love to be able to watch some other wheels I am a beginner at this.
Also just know that we have a food truck that will be available for breakfast and lunch. Usually good eats. We're feeding you at night so plan on that. :)

Bodean will have armor all available upon request..... wait that was on pretty truck....
buggy might not get same treatment???

Bodean will have armor all available upon request..... wait that was on pretty truck....
buggy might not get same treatment???
You are right Clutchee! Buggy gets no tire lube!

Last edited:
Ok guys, need some help first time going to any event like this...
Anyone have some suggestions on what to bring or pack. I will not be wheeeling hard just mild trails 1 and 2. I like to keep my pavement princess in 1 piece. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Chuck
This will be my first event as well. Don't worry, there will be at least one other new guy.

upload_2018-9-12_16-52-51.gif
Exactly

Last edited:
Have I got time to regear before Crawl???

41873148_10156723105427421_3247690347513380864_n.jpg

Have I got time to regear before Crawl???

41873148_10156723105427421_3247690347513380864_n.jpg

Damn, now that is a Won-Ton ring gear if i ever saw one! Housing may need a little clearancing though...

41928437_1799776530071653_4622300119566385152_n.jpg

Pre-registration closes September 30th so there’s two weeks left to register. You can still register at the event but you won’t be guaranteed a drivers bag or shirt.

Ok people bit of a situation. Has any one of y’all ever dual towed with trailers? People do it a lot with campers and then another smaller trailer like boat or golf cart.
I have a buddy who wants to go and bring his side by side. I am brining my pig on my 18ft. Then I am going to mount a receiver at the end of trailer so I can tow his 6x10 with side x side.
It is legal to dual tow in Louisiana and Arkansas we will be under the length. I am about 4.5 hours away.
Does this seem as sketchy to y’all as to me?
Any guidance or advice is welcome...be kind lol....

Ok people bit of a situation. Has any one of y’all ever dual towed with trailers? People do it a lot with campers and then another smaller trailer like boat or golf cart.
I have a buddy who wants to go and bring his side by side. I am brining my pig on my 18ft. Then I am going to mount a receiver at the end of trailer so I can tow his 6x10 with side x side.
It is legal to dual tow in Louisiana and Arkansas we will be under the length. I am about 4.5 hours away.

It appears to be legal in both states but your insurance agent may not approve. Watch the tongue weight of the second trailer and forget about backing up.
7008E956-BC2B-448D-A106-A633C9D91837.png

I’d make damn sure the hitch was welded good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom