14th Annual Southern Cruiser Crawl (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's a jeep thang ... it hurts when I pee.

View attachment 1810403

Always a great event and emotional to see some old friends.

I been fightin' a mean blizzard in Kansas for 2 hours at 20 mph. Gave up and holed up in a hotel.

We'll see what tomorrow brings. Still 6 hun'erd miles from the house.

:flamingo:

No iron butt award for you...

Thanks for putting on a great event. My wife and I had a blast. This was our first event like this and we’re planning on coming back. Thanks to @wngrog @HoneyBear and the cotton land crew for getting to know us and making us feel extremely welcome. We’ll be joining the club. Now for some shameless posing from the awesome expedition run (please continue to do these)

upload_2018-10-15_14-5-46.jpeg

@LouisianaRubicon that's a cool truck you have and you drove that thing out of the ditch/wash out, through the vegetation no problem. That was pretty cool. @theBROfessor has said he's willing to continue helping us out with the route planning etc., we've not debriefed fully (we're all still recovering), but I've only heard good feedback on the run. I've got a few lessons learned from this prototype run, but I'm hoping this will continue. I know I had a great time.

We had a great time as well and it was good to have a chance to put some names and faces together. The food and music were great and everyone was very kind and helpful. The swag bags were cool, and props to whoever put together the CD, we were blasting it during the trail run. We will be back, for now, we get to shop for some sliders! Thanks to everyone for your patience with us newbies. Hope to see yall again soon.

Another rocking SCC.

Great work CLC BOD considering the size this event has become. Seems like it might be the biggest TLCA event in all honesty. At least the crowd looked huge.

Great to see my old friends from all across the country and meet new ones as well.

Special thanks to @wct49 you are one hell of a class gentleman sir....

And @bkcruiser -- I've been wheeling with you throughout the country since 2007 and your roll was the worst one I have witnessed. I am grateful you were ok. And of course in heroic style you put that junk back together again. Amazing.

Right after the multiple (4 rolls? 5 rolls) rolls....

6wXQgc2SRvypmSgoIdztng.jpg

dn86+p5BTh6cNNW+PmdQqA.jpg

vGuIMc9LS3+uelSYz27mgw.jpg
0v+eXnmJQCe4H%NcQAzO4w.jpg
UqlGSEvqQQiis7Vt1r2f4A.jpg

Last edited:
First Cruiser Crawl!

Shout out to the Dixieland Cruisers that showed (@Bama4door, @Land Speeder, @bamabrock). We are going to get this group reinvigorated and hopefully you will see more of us in the future.

Big shout out @HoneyBear and whoever else planned the Overland trip. I hope this will be continued, as it was just the right speed for me. For those of us that get a little sad when our clear coat gets scratched it was perfect. First time my truck has been in 4L, and I was amazed at what these things can do.

Great job. Thanks again.

No iron butt award for you...

Made it home late last night.

2433 miles for the trip.

Just as well didn't get no iron butt award. 'Cause don't need an iron butt to drive the Turd cross country. She cruises like a Caddy.

And thanks as always Bossman for fixin' my junk at yet another event.

Carry on.

@LouisianaRubicon that's a cool truck you have and you drove that thing out of the ditch/wash out, through the vegetation no problem. That was pretty cool. @theBROfessor has said he's willing to continue helping us out with the route planning etc., we've not debriefed fully (we're all still recovering), but I've only heard good feedback on the run. I've got a few lessons learned from this prototype run, but I'm hoping this will continue. I know I had a great time.
Always great to help out in any way I can I know It’s hard for you guys who live so far away to put hands on things and see with you own eyes so just holler whatever you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom