14th Annual Southern Cruiser Crawl (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice! Such beautiful country around there. If you’ve never been into the national forests around Hot Springs this is a great opportunity.

Also make sure the vehicle is Arkansas street legal. The routes use a lot of pavement to and from the park

Good point, we’ll be on major highways to and from the routes. I’ll update my post accordingly.

We're pleased to announce an addition to the 2018 Crawl. on Saturday October 13th we will be offering a day trip "Overland" style up to the Ouachita National Forrest ...

Requirements for the day trip:
Toyota vehicles only

Wow ... seems sorta discriminatory. :grinpimp: Maybe concerns about the Toyotas keeping up with non-Toyota vehicles on the open road. :rofl: I promise I'll keep mine below a hun'erd. :moon:

Are non-Toyota vehicles even welcome at the rest of the event? :ban:

Least mine's got round headlights. :meh:

And when's registration open?

:flamingo:

Wow ... seems sorta discriminatory. :grinpimp: Maybe concerns about the Toyotas keeping up with non-Toyota vehicles on the open road. :rofl: I promise I'll keep mine below a hun'erd. :moon:

Are non-Toyota vehicles even welcome at the rest of the event? :ban:

Least mine's got round headlights. :meh:

And when's registration open?

:flamingo:

all of God's children are welcome and some of the Devil's....

registration will open in August.

Hoping to make it again this year. Have to check our long range calendar tomorrow. Anyone convoying as groups? From MS, from LA?

What are the actual dates this year? I’m in the woods until 13/14Oct.

Dang. I might try to get off. It’ll be a long shot.

Yeah Army. I was at the SCC last year with my family.

Rick, didn't he run with us one day last fall?

Last fall.

6311297F-8FAE-49CE-BEB3-44B7AFACBA5E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom