100 Series General Tech and Classifieds (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah it’s a s***ty deal. Didn’t know that was up for debate.

Since it’s not the shipping party’s fault, lots of other vendors would lean on that fact and move him to back of the line, wait on UPS to cover the theft, extend the wait even more. Ben won’t. That’s all i was saying.

Andy, the bad deal also is that ups makes the shipper file the claim, submitting costs etc of material lost, putting more work on the shipper, then they drag thier feet and if they can find a way not to pay, they will. Our business which did a lot of shipping all over the us out of 14 locations switched to fed ex due to ups’s arrogance.. being in shipping, I hated dealing with them. I’m sure Ben is a stand up guy and will make it right, it’s just a shame he may have to eat the cost till ups can get it together.

Has anyone pulled the power seat motors on the driver's side. The rear tilt up and down for the seat bottom isn't working on Ardenne's 100.

I took out the seat Fireman. My front tilt part of seat is out. The motor part cross references to a lot of cars. Let me see if I can find the picture.

It was pricey.

Motor is running. Haven't pulled it yet. Heading to Dallas to visit Heather so I'll pull it apart some other time.

I think I now have a complete rear bumper. Still in line for my bull bar and replacement leds for my front bumper that disappeared from UPS

Bummer Did you have to reorder?

@wngrog sent his nephew in for a set of BFG KO2 28575-16 tires and a Ironman Foam cell pro shock and lift.
Thanks Nolen!

part0-19.jpg

And we got his Sequoia rack moved over. It was 4” too narrow but we made it happen

It rides like a new truck with the 285s and Foam Cells. Truly amazing vehicles.

Who needs a Sequoia now?

0BE348BE-8D0F-4698-B865-3A6E074C60BE.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom