100 Series front bumper -- I need some input! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

For my birthday, I'm ordering a new bumper for my 2005 Cruiser,. I've found the style/function I want, but now I need to choose a vendor. If anyone cares to share their opinion or feedback, I am all ears.

In no particular order:
1) Dissent Off-Road. Available in steel or aluminum.
2) TMJ T17 (affordable!)
3) Delta (spendy, but nice)

Pros? Cons? 5 stars? No stars? I'm eager to hear some feedback.

Thanks!
-Mark

Last edited:
Not on your list but i like Slee Blueberry best on a 100.

Cant go wrong with Dissent or Slee. I dont know anything about Delta, I’m sure other can offer opinions.

Personally, I like the classic look of the ARB.

1. Ended up ordering this one in aluminum because nothing else was in stock at the time and I don’t like the look of the big full bull bar bumpers. It took about 17 weeks from ordering to arrival. Don’t regret this decision at all.
2. Would have bought this one but it was out of stock everywhere. Also would have bought the slee bumper but also never saw it in stock anywhere either.
3. Never heard of them. Just checked out their website and they look nice.

There is a TON of info on the forum - facts, opinions... arguments - grab a beer, do a search and settle in for a long read. Oh, and welcome to 'Mud!

I love the look of the T17, I bought the T13 for the extra protection (deer). I got mine from AutoAnything for like $1,100.

Dissent 100% if you have the money he makes a sick looking product

The Slee blueberry style front bumper is probably my favorite though

I ordered front and rear bumpers from Delta. Haven't gotten them yet, but should very soon. Personally, I love the aesthetics of them, but more than anything their functionality is excellent. Check out their two stage latches on the rear bumper, side steps, and swing-out modularity. SO cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom