For Sale 100 Series CV Axle Puller Tool (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Send me a pm with payment info ....... Happy to buy one of these from you.

Looks like I better get one. I think I'm going to be needing one soon, maybe not, but this seems like an "I'd rather have it and not need it then need it and not have it kind of tool". Please send PM with payment info.

Looks like I better get one. I think I'm going to be needing one soon, maybe not, but this seems like an "I'd rather have it and not need it then need it and not have it kind of tool". Please send PM with payment info.
Pm sent👍

PM sent.

Currently experimenting with alternative manufacturing methods by basically making 2 C-channels that nest inside one another making the square tube. Due to a job change, I know have access to some pretty cool machines. I am cutting a few units cut using an Amada Ensis 3015AJ fiber laser, bending them using an Amada HD2204NT press brake, and possibly welding it in just a couple spots along the seam but still trying to decide whether it's worth that last step. With the precision I can achieve it's basically an interference fit, and when tightening down the bolts they only bring the pieces together even more. This should drastically increase production times, precision, and quality. They will primarily be made of 14ga galvanneal steel with a flat black enamel paint finish, but there will be an option for 14ga 304-4 stainless steel.

Completed Tool.JPG

1.jpg

2.jpg

IMG_5636.JPG

IMG_5646.JPG

First new revision with black enamel coating on it. Really liking how this came out and the galvannealed steel takes paint very well

643554F7-85A8-4A79-908A-21A402451FF1.jpeg

Got another 20 tools off the laser today. Should make it through the brake and paint tomorrow, and ready to go out by Monday!

5D20F7C5-E1E8-4EB9-B9D4-39FAE345E949.jpeg

I would like to purchase one.

Saw your post on FB, I'd like to buy one. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom