For Sale 100 series complete LED interior lights replacment. /NYC/ship (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm interested in a full set as well! Does the kit includes all the roof + the lights on the door panels?

I'm interested in a full set as well! Does the kit includes all the roof + the lights on the door panels?

Yes. complete interior
And as an extra package I am also offering front parking lamps and license plate replacement bulbs also.

I am still doing trial and error for reverse lights.
Looking for better light out put and still keeping cost down.

Singha said:
Yes. complete interior And as an extra package I am also offering front parking lamps and license plate replacement bulbs also. I am still doing trial and error for reverse lights. Looking for better light out put and still keeping cost down.
Ok then, if you have a set in hand I'll make payment today for it.

What I have is a 06 LC if it matters!
Thanks

I have an 2000 I don't think there is a difference between the 00 and the 06.
The only bulb I did not offer is the vanity mirror. (not even sure if I have a vanity mirror in the visor since I never pull the visor down.

I have an 2000 I don't think there is a difference between the 00 and the 06.
The only bulb I did not offer is the vanity mirror. (not even sure if I have a vanity mirror in the visor since I never pull the visor down.

Just sent payment for a full set. Been thinking about it all day just now had time to do it.
I Don't think there would be a difference on the plugs and no need for mirror light.

May I ask where you are shipping it from? Can't wait to get these on, I have been annoyed with the lack of good light inside the truck since I bought it!

Thank you

Just sent payment for a full set. Been thinking about it all day just now had time to do it.
I Don't think there would be a difference on the plugs and no need for mirror light.

May I ask where you are shipping it from? Can't wait to get these on, I have been annoyed with the lack of good light inside the truck since I bought it!

Thank you

Paulo
I am shipping from NYC.
Most folks get them between 2-3 business day. (your label has a expected delivery date for the 27th)
I just printed out your shipping label and it is says 2day priority mail via USPS according to the label that printed out. Will be in the mail on Mon.

Any issues let me know with fitment.

Thanx Again

Last edited:
I'll take the interior set. Didn't see your paypal address. I guess PM me so I can pay.

I didn't take any pictures...but they've been in for a day or so now. They are awesome. Extremely well lit would be an understatement. It's impressive. The OEM lights were horrible, now it's as it should be.

Fit was perfect on my 2006. Very simple. The license plate lights were the only ones that were "tight". They were just a snug fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom