10/30 Wheeling - The Cliff (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpeg
Will not wheel the cliffs

Will not wheel the cliffs
Attach0_8.jpg

Oh that huge gash going down the door and back to the bed was caused by a tree root on trail 10, one of the easy trails.

C'mon guys, a little sense of humor.... Didn't mean to offend anyone.

BTW, i may not be able to make it, i got confirmation today that i have to work all that weekend. If i can't get someone to cover me. I'm out....

Is badlands any better?

Yes, badlands is significantly more friendly, and has a great variety of trails and obstacles. It's worth the extra mileage, and is still close enough that you can do a day trip there. You can spend a lot of time on Green, in the sand bowl, and the quarry.

Go to flat nasty and wheel all day sucker. That's good fun! That place is real wheeling.

Better pic....

Done with the cliffs...

ok, i'm new to the brand, so i have no previous experience. But i see TLC crossing africa, conquering australia, and rated as the most dependable vehicles and top choice for overlanding, but they break at the Cliff?. I paid a fair amount of money for it...

That's interesting. You are right, but honestly, Land Cruiser vs nature is one thing. Land Cruiser vs man in the form of a sadistic trail boss is another.

Well I'm convinced - I "will not wheel the cliffs". Badlands sounds good. Can't go this coming weekend since I'll be in LA at the Socal Supermoto School. I like the idea of a day trip to badlands. Leave early morning by the time it opens wheel all day and drive back hopefully with minimal or no damage.

Hey, can I play.......will not wheel the Cliffs:
Hoedown 2010 w Lyd & Tay 010.jpg

Ok, change of plans, we are going to Badlands instead.
Not because i'm scared....:shy::shy::(:(

a guy here at work told me that they don't sell cherry fanta at the cliff, and that's a deal breaker for me....

Math was never my strong point, but those posts might be 7-8 years old. Back when they used to care more about trails and customers than atvs and zip lining.

Ctj!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom