Wanted 07-09 Less than 130K Preferably White or Silver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've a Silver 07 Unicorn which is a 100 series, they did not have KDSS. The 200 series was introduced in 2008 with KDSS.

I've a Silver 07 Unicorn which is a 100 series, they did not have KDSS. The 200 series was introduced in 2008 with KDSS.
Yeah I’ve followed you for a little while. I think you’ve got a few 100’s. I am mostly looking for a GX. 100 might be too big for the wife.

I'll have a 2009 GX470 with 115k coming for sale soon. (wife wants a mini van - DOH)
Dark blue though, and NAV... not quite the unicorn, just it's second cousin.

I'll have a 2009 GX470 with 115k coming for sale soon. (wife wants a mini van - DOH)
Dark blue though, and NAV... not quite the unicorn, just it's second cousin.
Thanks Blu! I’ve given up on finding one without NAV and don’t mind if it has KDSS. Yours sounds perfect except....the blue. It would not last long here in AZ. White or silver and id meet you in no time.

2008 GX470 silver, 130k miles, new timing belt, alternator, battery, tires, brakes in last year. yes to NAv, no to KDSS. I'm in colorado

Just listed my 2007 GX for sale. 2007 138,998 miles. I know that's more miles than you want, but if you take a look at my post, it's in awesome condition. Dealer maintained.
Dash was replaced through Lexus Replacement Program.

Ironman FCP lift kit with SPC upper control arms.

Recently (5000 miles ago) brake service with new pads and rotors! Timing belt and water pump replacement done at 117,xxx miles. Ironman lift. 2 sets of wheels. Asking $15,500.00

I'm 20 minutes from the Atlanta Airport. Fly in and drive home!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom