SOLD 05LX San Diego Open to offers (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Been on Mud for a few months and have seen so many beautiful rigs I figured I would post some of my build. First time owner of a LX/100.

Original owner : Local San Diego 01-18-05 to 12-17-17 Have about 30 pages of Lexus service records from day one.

I Purchased: Dec. 2017 (was a 1-owner car dealer serviced) 134K miles
Current Mileage : 137,104
For Sale : 06-21-18 $ Open to offers. Not going into details, but illness forces sale.

Mods I've done:
Suspension: AHC 1" lift in front and 1/2" lowered in rear and all within AHC pressure specs
Electrical : 04-10-18 New DieHard Gold Battery with Marine Grade battery Terminals
Tires : Nitto Terra Grappler G2 305/65R-18 installed 04-19-18
Interior : Rear seats delete, homemade rack and spare tire storage with custom storage drawer
Fluids change: 02-28-18 Front & Rear Diffs, Trans, Transfer Case, AHC.
Removal : OEM running boards and roof rack delete
On-board Air : Homemade engine bay ARB comp mount
New hood and hatch struts

Here are some pics with current mods................

DSCN3781.JPG

DSCN3784.JPG

DSCN3782.JPG

DSCN3783.JPG

Last edited:
Just saw your post. Hope you get better soon and can keep the LX. Best wishes. - Steve
Thanks Steve. Unfortunately what I am battling is not good and a 2nd round for me. I am trying to simplify things in my life and unloading the LX is one of them. I hope someone on MUD will make an offer before I try to unload it on C/L or carmax.

Sorry to hear of your illness and forced sale. I admire the ingenuity and ideas that went into your build. Everything looks clean, efficient, and thoughtful. Best wishes for the future.

is it possible to get the sold price or obo price?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom