'03 LX470 VGRS codes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,

I am not showing the VGRS light on in the dash but I am not able to successfully keep the steering wheel centered after re-aligning via TechStream. There are some codes showing up and they re-appeared after clearing. Other threads I've read on here go through replacing the VGRS computer. Any ideas for this situation? Thanks!

20170509_120600.jpg

20170509_120832.jpg

Hey all,

I am not showing the VGRS light on in the dash but I am not able to successfully keep the steering wheel centered after re-aligning via TechStream. There are some codes showing up and they re-appeared after clearing. Other threads I've read on here go through replacing the VGRS computer. Any ideas for this situation? Thanks!

Any chance you ever figured out what this code means? Just ran my truck, and I'm seeing the same C1289 code. I did notice that my steering angle input doesn't seem to be changing - could be related?

What process did you use to re-calibrate the steering angle? Option doesn't seem to show up in techstream for me.

Seriously consider if you recently disconnected the battery or the battery is weak / old. My old battery got weak from the Houston heat after a while and the VGRS light would come on a time or two until I replaced it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom